Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard 36 Leslie 16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Leslie really dropped the ball on defense... Time of possession was 25:40 to 7:20 in favor of Leslie Co.. 2 turnovers inside the 20 in the first half and the half ending inside the 30 was a killer for Leslie... 8-8 at Halftime..

Then the Jones kid took over.. The fastest running back I've ever seen in middle school.. Everytime he touched the ball in the second half , he scored..

Leslie turned it over an additional 2 more times in the second half in the red zone...
Great game but I really thought Leslie would win. Good luck to both!!!
I Rule The World Wrote:Leslie really dropped the ball on defense... Time of possession was 25:40 to 7:20 in favor of Leslie Co.. 2 turnovers inside the 20 in the first half and the half ending inside the 30 was a killer for Leslie... 8-8 at Halftime..

Then the Jones kid took over.. The fastest running back I've ever seen in middle school.. Everytime he touched the ball in the second half , he scored..

Leslie turned it over an additional 2 more times in the second half in the red zone...

Was he #8? Im not sure of his name, but yes this kid is quick! I cant wait to see him next year at the high school level. I think it was against Allen middle that I saw him play. Hazard ran 4 offensive plays with 4 touchdowns.
hey im #8 for hazard thx... but reall i was hurt and i couldnt juke that much....
Wow, sounds like Hazard has a great M.S. team this year, best of luck the rest of the season!