Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kansas 73 #21 Kentucky 46
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final... and it was ugly
Kentucky must really suck this year.
I have decided to stop watching them because they are horrible they cant play Defense and cant run a set play if they wanted to. and with Morris coming back tuesday it gets no better just a dark deep hole to throw it to because it wont come back out, he will be out to prove himself and will really screw the team up even more if that is possible. Sad
"Cowhunter30" Wrote:Kentucky must really suck this year.

Who knows what their problem is? They look brilliant one game, then stink up the building the next game. I think a lot of it has to do with egos. They think they're the greatest thing to ever hit a court and then just try to rely on their natural talent to get thrm through.

I thought the Indiana game would serve as a wakeup call, and it did for a little while. Then they just go and bend over for Kansas. Maybe this will embarass them enough to actually put a little effort in the next game. And if it doesn't, I suggest Tubby buy a pillow case and a bag of oranges, and put them to good use.

Thank goodness Morris is coming back. In the case of being behind in a tight game coming down to the wire, he will at the least give UK 5 more fouls in hopes of crawling back.

Morris WILL be a huge improvment for the Cats, but if they continue to play like this, Morris may want to look into the NBDL or Europe. Granted, a huge part of the problem today was absolutely no inside game. The attrocious 3 point shooting didn't help matters. And lastly, Bradley and Rondo throwing up prayers really helped doom UK.

I've not been this ****ed off about a game in a very long time. Even the Indiana game didn't get to me near as much. I just wish I knew before hand that UK was just going to bend over and get raped by Kansas, I could have been out doing better things.
UK SUCKS!!!lol
Tennessee gonna beat em...
If anyone can, tell me why sparks wasn't recruited to UK? The kid hit some big shots last year but has he ever guarded anyone. and now he cant hit what has happened to him.
I know tubby has a defense coach but who work wiht the cats on shooting. the only reason I ask is I am serious I cant rember anyone coming to Uk under tubby and becoming a good shooter.
why doesnt this surprise me any? Rajon who? I mean he didnt do crap today and with Morris coming back he wont help them any, he has potential to be worse than the big men that we already have. I have given up on UK for the rest of the year, they will lose 12-14 games this year and I dont see them winning 6 or 7 games in the SEC. UK absolutely suxx and I hate to say that but its true.
I think they are better than that. Uk is the alltime winningest team in the nation, they have a championship calibur coach , play in a conference that we have dominated for years and are known for our team work and explosive scoring, with long range bombers and teams that averaged 90 points plus before the shot clock and 3 point line.......

Wait this is a team of highly recruited unproven projects, big men that play like crap and non shooters.
Tubby can turn it around he won a championship
12% at 3 point shooting
a point guard who leads the team in scoring and rebounding
Vandy hasnt won in lexington since Nixon was in office so we have a chance
tubby understand chemistry we just dont have any.
Morris will turn things around because he wants to be there

It could be a long year
But I really think tubby can turn them around but he will have to put up with a lot of upset fans
Uk just couldnt get anything to fall today and just simple got outplayed....hopefully uk will start to catch fire about tourment time
UK will beat Tennesse as usual and will definatly will more that 6-7 games in the sec.

They wont lose anymore that 10 games either. saying stuff like that is just stupid.

Morris will be a force and will def. create more open looks for the perimiter.

Just keep hateing on us but we sill still have a better season then Tennesse.
I agree they will do well because the sec is really down this year.
this may be the weakest that the sec has been in a while,
But we may not beat florida.
The players aren't playing is it, whatever there problem is there not giving it there all, Rondo has quit being Rondo the last couple games and Sparks is non existent this year. We just seem extremly lazy but I also believe Tubby will turn this team around.
"-STAT-" Wrote:why doesnt this surprise me any? Rajon who? I mean he didnt do crap today and with Morris coming back he wont help them any, he has potential to be worse than the big men that we already have. I have given up on UK for the rest of the year, they will lose 12-14 games this year and I dont see them winning 6 or 7 games in the SEC. UK absolutely suxx and I hate to say that but its true.

Who are they going to get to hit the outside shot, the last i recalled and remember today they were 3 for 23 from the outside and that is just uncalled for and they had several wide open shots and couldnt hit them, and I would pull sparks from the starting line-up and put someone out there that wants to hustle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and play some D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Terrible Terrible Terrible.

I still wish he would take Sparks from the starting lineup.

Morris will help and that will help the outside and Rondo to drive but I just don't think we're going to do anything this year other than try and get better for next year. And to those that kept saying Rajon was ready for the NBA next year WHATEVER look at the last few games. Heck for that reason the entire season is just good not NBA caliber.
they need to get rid of tubby
"UKGIRL20" Wrote:The players aren't playing is it, whatever there problem is there not giving it there all, Rondo has quit being Rondo the last couple games and Sparks is non existent this year. We just seem extremly lazy but I also believe Tubby will turn this team around.
:thumb: Dick Vitale said it best. This Kentucky team is passive and they lack intensity.
I can tell you all one thing. A couple more losses like that and Tubby will be gone mid season. Too much money from alumni goes into that program for them to be getting it handed to them by mediocre competition.
"torQQue" Wrote::thumb: Dick Vitale said it best. This Kentucky team is passive and they lack intensity.

I can tell you all one thing. A couple more losses like that and Tubby will be gone mid season. Too much money from alumni goes into that program for them to be getting it handed to them by mediocore competition.

I HOPE UR RIGHT ABOUT THE TUBBY THING lol
It could be as early as Wednesday morning if they Vanderbilt beats UK Smile
I think UK has more than on court problems, I heard on a call in show last week that there's been problems at practices, with players fighting and argueing among themselves.
I think its starting to show during games, they're playing to much streed ball and not team ball. Tubby said they would be changes before the next game.If he doesn't get a handle on it quick it will be a long season.
theyll be alot better once Morrison returns to the line up and will be a better team i mean look kentucky has no one in the inside thats good, but once morrison comes back they will get back to there winning ways.
like the announcer said on the radio " UK threw in the towel and laid down in this game"

all we do is stand around on offense, we lack intensity on defense, we show no HEART!

it is sickening to watch a UK team play like this. Absolutely no excuse for this. If tubby can't make a change he needs to move on.
Whoever said they will get rid of Tubby you have one bad season and everybody wants him gone. Tubby is a great coach who will get this team back on the winning side, I hate it when a coach has a down year and everyone wants to get rid of them way I look at it is, Kentucky has the potentional to bea good team but I dont think your a true kentucky fan and the blue blood dont run through your vains, if you give up after a couple losses from teams that has potential you got to remember Kansas is one of hte most winning programs too.
i can handle losses but not they way they are playing when they lose. no emotion no heart. this is UK ****it. act like it!
You can't coach heart
you can't instill it
you either have it or not
thats why the unforgetables were so special
this bunch is the forgetables
Do you think he needs to get a shooter like Bryan Smith?
"Doc Holliday" Wrote:You can't coach heart
you can't instill it
you either have it or not
thats why the unforgetables were so special
this bunch is the forgetables
Do you think he needs to get a shooter like Bryan Smith?

I agree 100%
i know u cant coach heart, but a coach does motivate.
"former_cards_player02" Wrote:Whoever said they will get rid of Tubby you have one bad season and everybody wants him gone. Tubby is a great coach who will get this team back on the winning side, I hate it when a coach has a down year and everyone wants to get rid of them way I look at it is, Kentucky has the potentional to bea good team but I dont think your a true kentucky fan and the blue blood dont run through your vains, if you give up after a couple losses from teams that has potential you got to remember Kansas is one of hte most winning programs too.
Kansas is having a down year, and just because they have won in the past doesn't mean they have in the past couple of years... the loses they are sustaining are against teams that are not the greatest teams in the nation with the exception of IU... If you really think a coach shouldn't be fired because of ONE DOWN YEAR go ask the GM in Green Bay why they fired Mike Sherman... its not his fault all his players got hurt, but they fired him anyway...
It wasnt too long ago when kentucky had a year like this. I remember they dropped out of the top 25 but tubby turned it around. This is a big rebuilding year. Look what kind of talent they lost.......the best player in the sec and IMO the ncaa last year in chuck hayes (he always had a impact in every game) and azabuike who was there most of the time. Im sorry, rekalin sims is not going to fill the shoes left behind of chuck hayes. Alleyne and Orbzut are no good and everybody knows it. IMO Jared Carter should get some more playing time becasue he is the only 7 footer who can catch a ball. Sparks cannot put the ball in the ocean right now. Crawford, Rondo, and Bradley are the only ones who can do anything on this team. They bring some defensice intensity to the court every game. Thomas is starting to develop but he isnt there......so is Perry. All i can say is maybe next year.
"TATE_64" Wrote:UK will beat Tennesse as usual and will definatly will more that 6-7 games in the sec.

They wont lose anymore that 10 games either. saying stuff like that is just stupid.

Morris will be a force and will def. create more open looks for the perimiter.

Just keep hateing on us but we sill still have a better season then Tennesse.

Well bud I hope you are right. And Tate, lets see and Wait!
Pages: 1 2