Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who Would U Take Vince Young Or Reggie Bush ???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I Would Take Young
Reggie Bush is who i would take, young will not be that good in the NFL most of you will dissagree with me but thats just what i think !
thats a good reason to pick hime but what will he go as wr or rb... if he goes as a rb he will not be as good because no one knows if he can take 25 or 30 carries a game
Vince Young is who I would pick. I mean your supposed to build your team around a QB atleast thats what ive always been told or taught and Vince Young is the perfect QB to build a team around.
If it was me i would take young but were the texans got the first pick i would take bush to help carr out
the texans repported today they are taking bush no matter if young enters the draft is that a good call
i would take bush because he is unbelievable
yea but like i said he averaged 15 carries a game in collage no one knows if he can take 25 or 30 carries a night
Young
bush
i would take Young... but do u think he will stay for his Sr season?
i would like to see him stay but its unlikely since the championship game performance
young
Young
This is a no brainer!
Looking back at this thread I am utterly amazed at the amount of people saying Young.
Young