Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: where will marcus vick go ??????????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i would like to see him go to the browns
Do you think that someone will draft him this season? I never thought that he had the skill yet -- he needed another season in college. And with attitude/trouble like this, will anyone want to take him?
i agree beef he needs to lose the attitude but he has abetter throwing arm than michael
He probely will not even get drafted, if he dose he is a 3 or 5 round draft pick
i think he wil go on the first day of the draft
Yeah i see him going first day too.
who do u think he will got to ace
Just from potential, he'll be a 2nd or 3rd round pick. Most likely for a team with an older QB with a few good years left so he'll have time to grow and develop under a mentor.
I think if he does go it will be on the 2nd day of the draft, not a good 1st round pick and plus all the controversy hurt him.
tomcat68 do u think he will go to green bay because of farve getting older
"football player" Wrote:tomcat68 do u think he will go to green bay because of farve getting older

It would really depend on how they feel about Aaron Rodgers. If they like his progress I'd say not, if they don't trust him, they could bring him in as a motivator to challenge each other for the spot once Brett leaves.
tomcat68 good call.. i could see that happening
he is to much trouble i dont think he will go anywhere
hell would be a good fit for him....

honestly the kid has no respect for himself nor his school. He said after his dismisal from VT " its no big deal i will just move on to the next level." why would a pro team want this cancer playing for them. he is another Terrel owens.
has ne one ever watched him play he is a great athelete but he has very bad desipline i have never seen a player with that talent destroy his nfl stock like he did n the bowl game he cleated that guy for no reason he has did it all year he is a diry player ... in other words he is not worth my pick for my team
"Tomcat68" Wrote:Just from potential, he'll be a 2nd or 3rd round pick. Most likely for a team with an older QB with a few good years left so he'll have time to grow and develop under a mentor.

He will go to Dallas and learn under Bledsoe and i think Parcells will straighten that attitude out just like he did with keyshawn.
"TE#82" Wrote:has ne one ever watched him play he is a great athelete but he has very bad desipline i have never seen a player with that talent destroy his nfl stock like he did n the bowl game he cleated that guy for no reason he has did it all year he is a diry player ... in other words he is not worth my pick for my team
listen just cause he is an athelete dosent mean he can play QB... he is overrated in that position just like his brother. Run first,pass second QB's dont have good seasons in the NFL.

and golfman if u think KeyShawn's attitude is in check u need to watch more football. only reason u dont see him on tv arguing with the coach is because he knows parcells dont give a shit what he says.
What he did in the game against UL was uncalled for.. trying to injure another player purposely is very childish... I hope he doesn't get drafted because he think's he is so good... he is already worse than T O
I think he will be drafted somewhere in the later rounds, but with his attitude I don't think he will have any type of career in the NFL. He will more than likely be another Laurence Phillips.
at best vick will be a 2nd round pick, but more realisticly a 3rd....

vick is not an attractive option for nfl teams...his attitude and overall deameanr is one of the main reason he is not a high dfraft pick...

however i hope he could suck it up and take a couple of pages out of his bros book
Jail
jail
"football player" Wrote:tomcat68 do u think he will go to green bay because of farve getting older
now way vick goes to green bay, green bay already has there backup for frave and thats rogers....
Maybe Oakland if they can put up with him....they need a QB
he wont go to Oakland... they will take a real QB in the draft... but if they take him and keep him then i will no longer consider them my fvorite team...
Just get him and T.O and exile them to the raiders with the rest of those psychos!
what psychos they got now??? i know my team has a reputation for takin troubled players but they dont have anynow
He will be drafted because in sports talent and potential take precedent over everything, but given his recent problems he wont go until late in the draft as a development project for a contending team
i agree