Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Big Blue Madness tickets?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When do we get to go and camp for BBM tickets? Who all is going on here?

Any info on what the date of BBM is?
I will be there
No one knows when we camp?? Come one...I think BBM is 15 Oct, not 100% on that though.
Can not wait to see the State of the Bluegrass speech again this year!!! I am getting pumped!
On Rupp's Facebook page it says BBM is October 15, but doesn't say when the tickets go on sale or the date that you can begin to camp out.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/rupparena?v=a...033&ref=ts
I will get up early that morning and order tickets online. Did it last year from 3 different computers and got 6 tickets. Plans are the same this year.
I'll be there!
BCF4L Wrote:I will get up early that morning and order tickets online. Did it last year from 3 different computers and got 6 tickets. Plans are the same this year.

same here, did you use the same credit card on all 3 ? and dont u have to have different accounts?
Hopefully getting student tickets in a luck of the draw lottery!! Come on lady luck. Nothing like being right in front of Cal when he kicks in with the political message to the bluegrass!
Its the week of the 29th
Wildcatk23 Wrote:same here, did you use the same credit card on all 3 ? and dont u have to have different accounts?
I used 3 different computers, 3 different credit cards, 3 different names and 3 different shipping addresses. Worked like a charm.
BCF4L Wrote:I used 3 different computers, 3 different credit cards, 3 different names and 3 different shipping addresses. Worked like a charm.

Do you know what day and what time is normally is when they go on sale? I got up last year early that morning and tried to get them but some reason I wouldnt able to, I ended up buying two tickets off someone.
MVP2 Wrote:Do you know what day and what time is normally is when they go on sale? I got up last year early that morning and tried to get them but some reason I wouldnt able to, I ended up buying two tickets off someone.
I just checked my emails from last year and saw that BBM was on October 16th and I purchased the tickets on the 3rd. So 13 days beforehand is when they went on sale. I'd say they will go on sale around the 2nd this year if I had to guess.
I actually got to wondering yesterday so I called the ticket office and they told me October 2 was the tentative date for sale.
BlackcatFootball Wrote:I actually got to wondering yesterday so I called the ticket office and they told me October 2 was the tentative date for sale.
Don't ever question what I have to say boy. Dadgummit. I'm a flippin genius. :biggrin:
lol I just read what you had posted before me, your genius thinking working at its finest it appears.
^ have you guys ever seen a football ticket without a price in the pricing box? just. $0.00
Wildcatk23 Wrote:^ have you guys ever seen a football ticket without a price in the pricing box? just. $0.00

I've not seen a football ticket like that but my BBM ticket last year said 0.00.
^ It was an ex football player ticket.
How much do the BBM ticks' usually run?
Tickets go on sale october 2nd, ksr reports.

And there free as usual i believe.
We are leaving at like 4 am on the 29th to go down to set up
The tickets for the people camping will start being handed out at 07am on Saturday, OCT 2. They're also available on UKathletics.com and ticketmaster.com.

People will be aloud to set up their tents and all that at 06am on Wed, 29 Sep.

I have to go to freakin' New York on the 30th so I won't be able to make it. Any tips on getting good tickets online? How many per person online? Just one?
vundy33 Wrote:The tickets for the people camping will start being handed out at 07am on Saturday, OCT 2. They're also available on UKathletics.com and ticketmaster.com.

People will be aloud to set up their tents and all that at 06am on Wed, 29 Sep.

I have to go to freakin' New York on the 30th so I won't be able to make it. Any tips on getting good tickets online? How many per person online? Just one?

You get 2 tickets per household. I am going to use 3 different computers and 3 different credit cards this year. Tickets sale out online in matter of minutes. I sold my tickets last year, 2 of them for 200$

YOu need to be at your pc at 7am clicking the button.
That'll be easy if I have to go the computer route. I'm glad it's 2 per household, I'll probably have 2 computers also so I can sell 2 tickets. But, I might not, I really just want 2.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:You get 2 tickets per household. I am going to use 3 different computers and 3 different credit cards this year. Tickets sale out online in matter of minutes. I sold my tickets last year, 2 of them for 200$

YOu need to be at your pc at 7am clicking the button.
Make sure you have 3 mailing addresses you can send them to.
I got 3 tickets this morning, looking at selling them.
BCF4L Wrote:Make sure you have 3 mailing addresses you can send them to.

I got 2 Sets, Ticketmaster messed up on my first set which was pretty much floor seats. It verified my Credit card then rest the page.....

But i got 1 Set lower and 1 Set Upper. Pretty Happy.
^^^

Mine did the same thing and I wasnt able to get them.
Got my today along with a cold from camping all week
Pages: 1 2