Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Akron @ Kentucky 9/18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
7:00 pm

thoughts?
Kentucky should be able to take this one pretty easy, as Akron lost to Gardner-Webb tonight in OT.

I just want to see the defense play solid for 4 quarters and hopefully see Hartline have another big game.

Kentucky- 51
Akron- 13
UK by 2 TDS.
UK-48
Akron-6
UK 42
Akron 21
This one has potential to be just as much of a offensive rout as the Western game ans I think that the defense limits some of the big time plays and keeps Akron out of the endzone a little more.

UK-62
Akron- 14
going To be In Attendance For This one.

48-14
Wildcatk23 Wrote:going To be In Attendance For This one.

48-14

Me too there buddy! Look for the guy in blue :Thumbs: . Cant wait to see how the defensive does next week and to see the Cobb-Locke show.
Boy, I'd sure like to see a decent game on the schedule.
Stardust Wrote:Boy, I'd sure like to see a decent game on the schedule.

:thatsfunn

You'll get your wish after the Akron game.
We will get win #3 here and be 3 away from magic number 6
1c97fb29-5268-4822-bcc2-f53dfac0ec2f

Hey your confused stardust. The boise state thread is here,

[ame="http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92478"]#3 Boise State 33 #10 Virginia Tech 30 - Kentucky Sports Forum - BlueGrassRivals[/ame]
Should be another Spectacular showing from the Offense in this one! I also look for the defense to make a statement in this game because of effort or should I say lack of effort against WKU and I would imagine that Joker Phillips has given the defense a good "talking to" as well.

UK - 56

Akron - 7
Big blue by 38
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Hey your confused stardust. The boise state thread is here,

#3 Boise State 33 #10 Virginia Tech 30 - Kentucky Sports Forum - BlueGrassRivals

:thatsfunn:thatsfunn
Goinna be ugly... then things get real!

Kentucky 44
Akron 17

When SEC time hits you'll get all you could ever want.
I have 2 More Tickets to this game that i would sell for 60$, Section 212, row 16.

Hope this post isnt against the rules. Just trying to help some kentucky fans out.
Kentucky takes this one easy. I would like to see the D-line improve though. I think the cats will suprise alot of people this year.
leecoukfan Wrote:Should be another Spectacular showing from the Offense in this one! I also look for the defense to make a statement in this game because of effort or should I say lack of effort against WKU and I would imagine that Joker Phillips has given the defense a good "talking to" as well.

UK - 56

Akron - 7

Love the avatar dude!! I agree will this score by the way.
UK huge
IMO Uk's defense will give up at least 10 pts. UK by 32.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Love the avatar dude!! I agree will this score by the way.

Thanks!!
leecoukfan Wrote:Should be another Spectacular showing from the Offense in this one! I also look for the defense to make a statement in this game because of effort or should I say lack of effort against WKU and I would imagine that Joker Phillips has given the defense a good "talking to" as well.

UK - 56

Akron - 7

I like your score and agree with your post. GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Florida and Tennessee game might be decent.lol
Kentucky 45-10.
hopefully cobb sees the ball more. the man is a beast and if anyone read the sports illustrated SEC preview you will have mad respect for cobb and if not he will just take it from you like chuck norris
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Kentucky should be able to take this one pretty easy, as Akron lost to Gardner-Webb tonight in OT.

I just want to see the defense play solid for 4 quarters and hopefully see Hartline have another big game.

Kentucky- 51
Akron- 13

I like the sound of this score. I will say, "ditto"
More Cobb!! More Cobb!! I am really looking forward to a big day from him.
I hope I get to see UK put on a good show
Pages: 1 2