Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bondernt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
any info on bondernt middle school who have they play have they won
rebel 4 life Wrote:any info on bondernt middle school who have they play have they won

They were beaten 44-14 today by Frankfort Middle. They also were beaten badly by a very good Henry Co. team. They beat Oldham co. middle and another team that I cant recall who it was.
Rebel, how does Owen Co. look this year? If I'm not mistaken you have Grant County this week. Grant looks to be really down this year! When do you guys play Bondurant?
MaysvilleBulldog Wrote:Rebel, how does Owen Co. look this year? If I'm not mistaken you have Grant County this week. Grant looks to be really down this year! When do you guys play Bondurant?

we are 3-1 we lost to herny beat gallatin grant and frankfort we play bondurant last game of year
rebel 4 life Wrote:we are 3-1 we lost to herny beat gallatin grant and frankfort we play bondurant last game of year

How did Henry Co. look?
They are very good football team. Beat Owen Co pretty good. Not for sure if OC even scored. I have seen HC play 2 or 3 times. They put up alot of points and the "Def" is strong.
Old School 12 Wrote:They are very good football team. Beat Owen Co pretty good. Not for sure if OC even scored. I have seen HC play 2 or 3 times. They put up alot of points and the "Def" is strong.

owen scored once didnt hc lose to frankfort
rebel 4 life Wrote:owen scored once didnt hc lose to frankfort

Frankfort hasn't played HC this year, according to their schedule @ digitalsports.com. Does anyone know what Henry County has done this year?
Henry scrimmaged Frankfort in Warsaw.
Owen vs Bondurant should be a great game. Both Teams are smash mouth, Owen is stronger, but Boundurant has a little more speed.

Owen beat Grant Tuesday.
Owen beat Grant easily. 36-0 before Grant even got on the board!