Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jackson Co VS Williamsburg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Should be a good game this thursday. Just found out that 5 starters are going to be out for Jackson Co. That will hurt
^ Why so many players out for JC. That would hurt any squad
Well we did end up losing to Williamsburg. We had a total of 4 8th grade starters out for the game. I'm not taking anything away from Williamsburg, they are a good team. It's just to bad that they don't have it the same way when it comes to sportsmanship. They are a very dirty football team who at every chance were told by the coaches to spear our boys in the back and they used metal baseball cleats and were told to step on our boys hands and legs. Yes that is true cause the chain crew over herd it several times. The Williamsburg coaches were so bad that when they shook hands called the Jackson players and coaches in a sarcastic way "A real class act" Well thats all right there still is a conference tourney left, we are not dead. We are here standing, its only one loss. We will meet again.
Jackson Cofan Wrote:Well we did end up losing to Williamsburg. We had a total of 4 8th grade starters out for the game. I'm not taking anything away from Williamsburg, they are a good team. It's just to bad that they don't have it the same way when it comes to sportsmanship. They are a very dirty football team who at every chance were told by the coaches to spear our boys in the back and they used metal baseball cleats and were told to step on our boys hands and legs. Yes that is true cause the chain crew over herd it several times. The Williamsburg coaches were so bad that when they shook hands called the Jackson players and coaches in a sarcastic way "A real class act" Well thats all right there still is a conference tourney left, we are not dead. We are here standing, its only one loss. We will meet again.

I'm sure the Jackson Co. coaches were called a "class act" because when the game was way out of reach Jackson refused to sub down. Williamsburg went down to their 2nd and 3rd string playing almost all 7th graders, yet Jackson kept there starting 8th graders in. Your comments on here are absurd.
I was at the game. Jackson scored first. I know some excuses are reasonable, but the Williamsburg players did not have steel cleats. Your chain crew heard nothing of the sort from our coaches and fans. The late hits were from Jackson co. Our players were rushed out of the area because of threats to our players, so your "class" of coaching is noted.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:I'm sure the Jackson Co. coaches were called a "class act" because when the game was way out of reach Jackson refused to sub down. Williamsburg went down to their 2nd and 3rd string playing almost all 7th graders, yet Jackson kept there starting 8th graders in. Your comments on here are absurd.
If not subing down is what we were called a "class act" about that fine ill take any game. We just felt were not out of the game and was trying to make a comeback. So take anyway you want to take it. I counted 23, yes 23 spears in the backs by Williamsburg players that were never called by the refs cause it was behind the refs backs. Even the refs after the game called Williamsburg the worst mannered team they ever refed. One thing I can say they(Williamsburg) sure couldnt handle big ole' # 59 DT "The Animal" Khris Noble. He did miss one tackle at the beginning of the game, but finished with 9 1/2 tackles for the game. Just wait til he gets 100% then see what will happen. Definitely one of the top 4-5 middle school DL in the state.
I will say that #59 is a good player, but there is no way 23 spears happened. If the refs let that many happen without any warning to the coaches, then it is a lie or the refs had cheated for Williamsburg. Your refs, your field, you lost. Our first team scored at will, why not sub down. You scored twice on our 2nd and 3rd string, that means you are not still in the game. Good luck against Middlesboro.
Williamsburg is a class act, I know the coaches personally and they are great guys. Many of the complaints that Williamsburg had were very understandable.The fact is, Williamsburg out manned, out played, and out coached Jackson. I know that Jackson is very ill about their loss (Williamsburg pulled their starters at 42-6 in the 3rd quarter, that's pretty classy to me) and have turned to the means of spreading rumors and lies over the internet to make themselves feel more secure, which is okay, we all have different coping skills. With that being said, I do want to clarify that I am 100% positive that NONE of the coaches would ever tell ANY of their kids to "spear" anyone or step on their legs with, baseball cleats???? I'm sorry but you do need to get you facts straight.