Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jacksonville St 49 Ole Miss 48 (2OT)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final. Thoughts? Upset?
didnt see this coming
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:didnt see this coming

After them going to the final minute against Florida State in last years opener with a chance to win, this is no surprise at all.
I knew the OVC was better than the SEC!!! Just kidding.
Not a good look for the SEC !!
I was very surprised at this...
Teams with nothing to lose are the most dangerous teams....
Stardust Wrote:After them going to the final minute against Florida State in last years opener with a chance to win, this is no surprise at all.

Surely you believed that Jacksonville State and Florida State are on a different plateau, or that Florida State beating Ole Miss would be less of an upset than this game, don't you?

If you are just talking about Ole Miss playing bad in openers, I get it but to compare Jacksonville State and Florida State is like comparing Steak and Hamburgers, :lmao:
lwc Wrote:Surely you believed that Jacksonville State and Florida State are on a different plateau, or that Florida State beating Ole Miss would be less of an upset than this game, don't you?

If you are just talking about Ole Miss playing bad in openers, I get it but to compare Jacksonville State and Florida State is like comparing Steak and Hamburgers, :lmao:

Umm, Jacksonville State went to the final minute against FSU, not FSU going to the final minute against Ole Miss.

Thus, my comment was it was no surprise that JSU made this a competitive game, because their recent history is that they are competitive with other major D1 programs.
Stardust Wrote:Umm, Jacksonville State went to the final minute against FSU, not FSU going to the final minute against Ole Miss.

Thus, my comment was it was no surprise that JSU made this a competitive game, because their recent history is that they are competitive with other major D1 programs.

Forgive him, Stardust....
he's a Kings fanConfusedhh:
My bad, I missed that. Big Grin

That is what you get for doing 20 things at once.
lwc Wrote:My bad, I missed that. Big Grin

It happens to all of us.
I went off on BCF4L a few minutes ago and had to change it because I read something wrong lol
zaga_fan Wrote:Forgive him, Stardust....
he's a Kings fanConfusedhh:

I thought it was because of being an Indian's fan, but as a Kings fan, that makes it doubly worse.....

lwc Wrote:My bad, I missed that. Big Grin

Could you do at least ONE of them right!!!! :biggrin: