Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #3 Boise State @ #10 Virginia Tech 9/6/10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
#3 Boise St @
#10 Virgina Tech

Kickoff is tomorrow @ 8pm

Who ya Got?

Im gonna say VT pulls the upset by 9
I hate Virginia Tech. I always have, and I always will. But for the sake of college football sanity, I HOPE to goodness they SMASH Noisy State tomorrow. Im picking them too.
Virginia Tech 34 Noisy State 21
I hope VaTech wins also.

VT- 27
BS- 21
I like both teams, but Va Tech I like more. I'm picking Boise St., not because I think they're better, because they're not, but because I just have a feeling they are going to surprise the **** out of the entire country.

And, by the way, I don't think it would be an upset at all if Va Tech beat Boise...maybe in the rankings, but that is it.

Boise State 38
Virginia Tech 35
i'm going with another one of my favorite teams in Boise State!

Go Broncos!!!!
VT overpowers Boise St 35-7
I'd like to see BSU win, just to put the screws to the BCS. I want a playoff and the only way to get one is to have BSU go undefeated this season and have teh right to play in the BCS chanpcionship.

But I don't think it is going to happen. Va. Tech is that much better. For BSU to win, it will take the Hokies to not execute on defense. If BSU can hold off the pressure the the Hokie D-line, maybe, just maybe, we get an upset (regardless of what the polls have these two teams ranked).
I hope VT destroys Boise St.
I can't stand VT i want to see Boise beat the HE** out of them.

Boise-35
VT-21
Like Stardust, I want a playoff. I think Boise is the better team though.
Boise St 41
Vtech 31
Im not a fan of a playoff system in College Football. I think BSU is the better team this year. Va Tech lost 8 starters off their defense from last season.I'm pulling Hokies I just dont know with what all BSU brings back this year they'll be able to pull it off.

V-Tech-24
BSU-17
BSU for National Champs
Strikeout King Wrote:i'm going with another one of my favorite teams in Boise State!

Go Broncos!!!!

YES! Same here! Should be a close game but I think Boise State will win by a touchdown!
****, end of the first, Boise State up 17-0. Wasn't expected this much of a beatdown, but I did expect Boise to handle them. I think Va Tech will come back and make it close though.