Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tickets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to get tickets to a football game this season, either the Auburn, SC, or Georgia games, preferably Auburn and South Carolina. I HAVE to get tickets to a basketball game or two this year.

So, I have a few questions, since I've never got tickets on my own before.

Where do you guys get yours? I don't want to pay out the *** for them, but just give me your recommendations for football and basketball. What side is the UK sideline on in football? Any seats you recommend? I'd like to be behind UK, in the lower section.

Where the seats are in Rupp really doesn't matter to me, I just don't want to have to sit in the nosebleeds, but I will if I have to.

Any answers regarding acquiring tickets or going to the games period would be appreciated...

This thread can be used for these types of questions for the entire football and basketball seasons for questions like mine.
Ticketmaster is a great and quickway to get your tickets, YOu can have them printed off just about anywhere.

I purchased my football tickets on ebay for 70$ 2 of them, and then gave 30 for the blue lot parking. IMO the parking pass is well worth it. Being right in with all the tail gaiting. Its an amazing experience. Ebay is a great way to get tickets especially about a week before game time when people have to cancel for other stuff.

We sat Section 127, Row 32, Seat 13, Which was an amazing seat and behind the uk players. My girlfriend was questioning my amazement by randall cobb, and why i was taking pictures of him and not her. Anyways from the looks of it, there doesnt seem to be a bad seat at commonwealth stadium.

Here is a seating chart, [Image: CommonwealthStadium_ALL.gif]

124-135 is uk sideline. In that general area anyways.

Basketball. I bought 2 tickets to rupp last year, they was student tickets pretty high up, i was not able to attend so i gave them to my brother and cousin. They said its amazing no matter where u are setting. Its well worth it. There Expensive so good luck.

Also contact me if you find some good deals on football tickets.
I found a ticket for $51.00 on ticketmaster just now, on the west end. Can't remember the exact section, but it's close to the field. I'm definitely going to a football game this year, and I really want to go to the SC game. I'm going to search around for better deals though.
I just go down and tailgate and buy my tickets off of a scalper.

Tix aren't too overpriced, but you get some great seats.

Basketball tickets are hard to get, but you can get them off of scalpers also, just for some big bucks, I'm talking like $75-$200 apiece. Really depends on what game you're wanting to goto.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I just go down and tailgate and buy my tickets off of a scalper.

Basketball tickets are hard to get, but you can get them off of scalpers also, just for some big bucks, I'm talking like $75-$200 apiece. Really depends on what game you're wanting to goto.

I would too. I've not been to a UK game since Bill Curry was coach, but I got mine below face value from a scalper in the parking lot. I now ticket demand wasn't as great then, but it was a against Tennessee.
I definitley want to get tickets to see the cats play some bball this year.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I just go down and tailgate and buy my tickets off of a scalper.

where do u park at?
I got tickets to 2 games this season, South Carolina and Tennessee. I got them from the 1800 numbers off both websites. They were around 50$ a piece, not to bad. As far as parking I normally park in someone yard close to Commonwealth and pay them around 5-10 bucks.