Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lsu 30 - unc 24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final! Did anyone watch this game? If you didn't, you missed an amazing game. This game came down to the final play.
I watched it. This may be Les Miles' last year at LSU.
Westside Wrote:I watched it. This may be Les Miles' last year at LSU.

i was really hoping Carolina would beat Them. why would this be Les Miles' last year?
Westside Wrote:I watched it. This may be Les Miles' last year at LSU.

I could only hope
UNC not having 13 starters and still almost pull this one out. Could be a long year for LSU.
I went to bed at the half, when LSU was putting on a show. But seen the highlights this morning and was totally surprised that the LSU defense allowed UNC back into the game. LSU has way too much talent to be letting a undermanned team back into a blow out.

Gotta give credit to UNC though, they fought hard the entire game and they have a savvy quarterback also.

As for Les Miles, I don't like him and I hope LSU does get rid of him. I'm a fan of every SEC school (except for Tennessee) and I want to see them win non-conference games. Miles is a average coach at best, as LSU should be competing for BCS championships every season, instead they are competing for 3rd, 4th, or 5th place in the SEC.