Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: EKU FB Game Rescheduled For 9/3 @ 1pm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SPRINGFIELD, Mo. - The EKU-Missouri State football game has been postponed until Friday at 1 p.m. local time due to lightning in the area.
Westside Wrote:SPRINGFIELD, Mo. - The EKU-Missouri State football game has been postponed until Friday at 1 p.m. local time due to lightning in the area.

Is the game going to be on TV?
Jarons Wrote:Is the game going to be on TV?

Not that I know of. You can listen to the game on the EKU Sport's web page. I usually listen to the games on EKU's radio station.
SPRINGFIELD, Mo. - The EKU-Missouri State football game has been postponed until Friday at 2 p.m. ET due to lightning in the area.

They have now moved start time to 2pm. All this confusion is pathetic.
moved?
confusion???
Isn't 1 pm local time in MO = 2 pm Eastern?
VHSL-helper Wrote:moved?
confusion???

I got my info from EKU sports .com. As of 9:45 am they had the game listed at 1pm. At that time they changed the time to 2 pm. So I don't know what the deal is. Go to their website and you can see where they updated their site.
VHSL-helper Wrote:moved?
confusion???

By the way, believe it or not, I am aware of timezones.
Not looking good for the Colonels right now. Down 14-6 in the 2nd. Hopefully they will pull together and comeback.
Jarons Wrote:Not looking good for the Colonels right now. Down 14-6 in the 2nd. Hopefully they will pull together and comeback.

They should have made a change with the offensive coordinator after last season.
Westside Wrote:They should have made a change with the offensive coordinator after last season.

Haven't been able to follow EKU to close last couple of years. What kind of offense do they run?
Jarons Wrote:Haven't been able to follow EKU to close last couple of years. What kind of offense do they run?

They run a Spread Offense.