Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Adams 28 Allen 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final...

Proud of my players tonight...
I want to say to the players and parents of Allen that it was very impressive to see the school pride and spirit that Coach Wright and staff have brought to Allen. It is obvious with the changes at Allen that the administration and parents have made it a important to return Allen to a Floyd County contender again ! Without question the kids that play at Allen this season believe in each other and have a will to do great things. Good Luck to Coach Wright and his Eagles the remainder of the season. Without a doubt this was the best Eagle team I have coached against in seven years ! You made us play hard every down !
Sounds like Allen is turning their program around over there. I really like their coaching staff and they are lucky to have them. I saw the attitude last year and knew that the change was coming. Congrats to Coach Howell and the Adams team, sounds like they are rolling right along and are probably the co-favorites with Johnson Central to win the Big Sandy this year. I knew with the addition of the Jarrell kid to what they already had they would be really good this year.
Enjoyed watching the game tonight.great job jamie and team.keep your heads up eagles you will do great this season.
Thanks guys we are working hard and things are getting better.I have a great group of young men and a coaching staff that just wants to make every kid better. Adams is a good team that just keeps the pressure on at all times. Things are looking really good for Prestonsburg H.S. when these boys all get to play on the same team.
Just wanted to add this was one of the best game atmospheres that I have even been a part of. Thanks to all the fans for your support!
Remember when I was in grade school, I loved playing this game, because all the boys from both teams knew each other and the winner always had the bragging rights in high school. Thankfully though, I had the bragging rights.

Congrats Blackcats... great effort Eagles!