Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville Hate Day by KSR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Drew Franklin on Kentucky Sports Radio just posted the best article I believe I have ever seen. Here, look for yourself.

[Image: louisvillefacebook1.jpg]
[Image: louisvillefacebook2.jpg]
This post was titled, "If Louisville had a News Feed". I'm literally laughing my *** off. Golden.
I normally don't like the KSR guys, but that was great!
Brian Brohm Sad
this is a great lmao moment...nicely done
At first I thought, wow, how did all these hilarious updates all end up together, in order? Then, I realized it was manufactured. But wow, whoever did it is a genius!

My favorite is:
Becca Mans added 7 new photos to the album "Google Me"

I immediately Googled her! Ha! Poor thing.... Haven't we all taken a risqué photo or two in our day?
Lol
lizhilldetroit Wrote:At first I thought, wow, how did all these hilarious updates all end up together, in order? Then, I realized it was manufactured. But wow, whoever did it is a genius!

My favorite is:
Becca Mans added 7 new photos to the album "Google Me"

I immediately Googled her! Ha! Poor thing.... Haven't we all taken a risqué photo or two in our day?

:lmao: as did I...granted she is cute :eyeroll: lmao
LMAO You gotta love a good rivalry...

KILL THE VILLE
Those are some nice pictures there...
Google. Turn Safe Search Off .LOL.

Sure sucked it ruined the girls life though.
:lmao: Thats great!
Loved the facebook post, it was the best thing of the whole day!! I can not wait for Saturday!!!
That's pretty funny.
This could make the whipping UK will get this season even sweeter!!!
theVILLE Wrote:This could make the whipping UK will get this season even sweeter!!!

Your a funny guy.. That's not gonna happen.
Your best chance might be next year and that is IF you get Quincy Miller and Deuce Bello.
Great job, this is funny