Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #2 Ohio State vs. Marshall 9/2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Season opener. **** yes. Let the College Football season begin! Thoughts/predictions for how bad the Buckeyes are going to beat the Thundering Herd? :Thumbs::lmao::1::popcorn:
Vince #8 Wrote:Season opener. **** yes. Let the College Football season begin! Thoughts/predictions for how bad the Buckeyes are going to beat the Thundering Herd? :Thumbs::lmao::1::popcorn:

Not so fast my friend. The Herd may have a chance in this one.
I'd love to see Marshall with the upset, but this is going to be a 4 TD win for the Buckeyes.
The Thundering Herd end the championship run for the most overrated team in America every year:biggrin:
Pfft. Marshall will be lucky to keep this thing within 3 touchdowns. Next up for them is their home opener against WVU. That is their Super Bowl, Wrestlemania, Daytona 500, and World Series all rolled into one package. It is Marshall's last shot at WVU in Huntington for the foreseeable future.
Westside Wrote:Not so fast my friend. The Herd may have a chance in this one.

You know better than that man. I hate Ohio State with a passion, but they're going to kill em'

Ohio State by as many as they want, really.

Ohio State 55
Marshall 17
Stardust Wrote:I'd love to see Marshall with the upset, but this is going to be a 4 TD win for the Buckeyes.

:Thumbs:
I don't think we will see an upset here, but I think we'll see a sloppy first game and something like 30-10 or somewhere like that.
vundy33 Wrote:You know better than that man. I hate Ohio State with a passion, but they're going to kill em'

Ohio State by as many as they want, really.

Ohio State 55
Marshall 17

I know it's a long shot, but Ohio State struggles early at home. Besides, you gotta believe in your team.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Pfft. Marshall will be lucky to keep this thing within 3 touchdowns. Next up for them is their home opener against WVU. That is their Super Bowl, Wrestlemania, Daytona 500, and World Series all rolled into one package. It is Marshall's last shot at WVU in Huntington for the foreseeable future.

Erie, where you been? I've missed you. I can't wait.
Ohio St. 38-7.
I would like to see Marshall pull it out, I don't think they have a chance. Ohio St. names the score.
Westside Wrote:I know it's a long shot, but Ohio State struggles early at home. Besides, you gotta believe in your team.

Typically Ohio State does not struggle early at home, although last year their first two games were close, I believe both games were considered by 3 points, but other than that, they were by 2 or more scores.
bucksfan Wrote:Typically Ohio State does not struggle early at home, although last year their first two games were close, I believe both games were considered by 3 points, but other than that, they were by 2 or more scores.

That's what I'm hoping for.
Westside Wrote:I know it's a long shot, but Ohio State struggles early at home. Besides, you gotta believe in your team.

Exactly. :Thumbs:
[URL="http://www.facebook.com"]
[/URL]
21-10 Ohio State. As long as they get proven to be overrated i don't care about the score.
The last 3 Night games at the Shoe have resulted in loses for the Buckeyes. Good Omens dont mean much, but Ill take this one and run.

Go Herd!
As much as I hate the Suckeyes, Im gonna have to unfortunately go with them in this one..
Team that routinely gets blown out by an SEC team in the national champioship game-38
Marshall-13

But..Go Herd!
Not looking to good for the Herd faithful right now...

1st quarter, 5:30 to go.

Ohio St. 14
Marshall 0