Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: SEC Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With the college football startin in just a few more days, Whats everybodys predictions for the east and west and also championship game. Also, if you think the winner of the SEC will play in the National Championship game and who they will play against.
Ill start with mine...

East
1.Florida
2.South Carolina
3.Georgia
4.Kentucky
5.Tennessee
6.Vandy

West
1.Alabama
2.Arkansas
3.LSU
4.Auburn
5.Ole Miss
6.Miss. St.

I just cant go against Florida and Bama, the rest of the SEC IMO is catching up but not this year.
Bama-34 Florida-21

National Championship

Bama-31
Ohio State-20

As bad as I hate to do it, I believe Ohio St. will be there this year, everybody knows they play virtually nobody and the debate over playing a conference championship is a whole other story. But, the buckeyes will lose yet another BCS game to the SEC.
The list looks good man. I think that they the SEC is fairly even this year with the exception of Florida and Alabama of course. The other schools can compete every night with a good chance of snagging a victory from a middle tier SEC opponent. Take UK with Auburn, the Tigers are probably the better team within the SEC but UK does have a nice chance to take one from them. Same goes for other teams as well like South Carolina, Georgia, and even Ole Miss. The SEC is fairly open this year to slip into that 3-8 range.
SEC East
1. Florida
2.South Carolina
3. Georgia
4. Tennessee
5. UK
6. Vandy
SEC West
1. Alabama
2. Arkansas
3. LSU
4. Auburn
5. Ole Miss
6. Miss. St.
Alabama repeats as SEC champs.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:The list looks good man. I think that they the SEC is fairly even this year with the exception of Florida and Alabama of course. The other schools can compete every night with a good chance of snagging a victory from a middle tier SEC opponent. Take UK with Auburn, the Tigers are probably the better team within the SEC but UK does have a nice chance to take one from them. Same goes for other teams as well like South Carolina, Georgia, and even Ole Miss. The SEC is fairly open this year to slip into that 3-8 range.

No doubt, except for Alabama and Florida the rest of the team could all end up beating up on one another, i wouldnt be suprise if theres a tie breaker for 3rd among 3 or 4 different teams who have the same sec record.
Florida & Bama. However, I am going against Bama. I just don't see them repeating what they did last year.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:With the college football startin in just a few more days, Whats everybodys predictions for the east and west and also championship game. Also, if you think the winner of the SEC will play in the National Championship game and who they will play against.
Ill start with mine...

East
1.Florida
2.South Carolina
3.Georgia
4.Kentucky
5.Tennessee
6.Vandy

West
1.Alabama
2.Arkansas
3.LSU
4.Auburn
5.Ole Miss
6.Miss. St.

Great list!
Stardust Wrote:Florida & Bama. However, I am going against Bama. I just don't see them repeating what they did last year.
Do you talk to your mama with that mouth? :redboxer:

EAST-
Florida (7-1, 12-2)
Georgia (5-3, 9-4)
South Carolina (5-3, 8-5)
Tennessee (3-5, 7-6)
UK (1-7, 5-7)
Vandy (0-8, 2-10)

WEST-
The National Champion Alabama Crimson Tide (8-0, 14-0)
LSU (6-2, 10-3)
Ole Miss (5-3, 9-4)
Arkansas (4-4, 8-5)
Auburn (3-5, 7-6)
Miss. State (3-5, 6-7)

Sorry Cat fans, UK and Vandy are the only teams that wont go bowling this year..
East
Florida
Georgia
Tenn
SC
Vandy
UK

West
Bama
LSU
Ark
Ole Miss
Auburn
Miss St

I think Bama repeats as SEC champs.
i dont see carolina being second this year in the east. I think georgia and the rest is a toss up.
East
1.Florida
2.Georgia
3.South Carolina
4.Kentucky (I hope they can beat Tenn)
5.Tennessee
6.Vandy

West
1.Alabama
2.Arkansas
3.LSU
4.Auburn