Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Villanova 76 - Louisville 67
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
rollingonfloorlaughing
louisville plays a decent team and gets smashed. I beleive Louisville should be ranked somewhere around UK
Congrats Villanova
I wonder how much they'll like being in the Big East come March.
"CatDawg" Wrote:I wonder how much they'll like being in the Big East come March.

right on man, Big East is one of the, if not the toughest Conference's in the Nation. They will have problems with every team they play. Congrats Nova and L'Ville proved once again that there cupcake shed. will hurt them very badly and they are very overrated
Little Brother thought they were going to watlz into the Big East and take over....they just got slapped around and got a reality check.

Way to go Villanova !!!!
I always like seeing Louisville get beat. Too bad it wasen't by more.
"BelfryPride" Wrote:Little Brother thought they were going to watlz into the Big East and take over....they just got slapped around and got a reality check.

Way to go Villanova !!!!

Slapped around they were beaten down!!!!
Too bad Cards didn't win.. but anyways congrats Villanova
I can't wait to see their record at the end of the year. It might surprise a few.
louisville and florida are the two most overrated teams in the nation...

unless lousiville plays somone like florida a&m at their place, itll be a tight game...
these guys really havent proven themselves and until they do, i agree that tehy should ranked somehwere around a 19-21...

florida on the other hand has played NO ONE and is ranked 5th in the nation....

11/09 St *****'s W 80-51
11/10 Albany W 83-64
11/17 at W Forest W 77-72
11/18 Syracuse W 75-70
11/25 Florida St W 74-66
11/28 Alabama St W 87-60
12/03 C Florida W 80-47
12/06 at Providence W 87-77
12/09 Beth-Cook W 88-58
12/18 Jacksonville W 101-58

i mean really...florida played a couple decent games against wake and syracuse and it waas a very close game...florida is like louisville...we really dont know how good this team is until they get tested
Something we all got to realise is that 4 out of 5 starters from Louisville is only Freshman, there young learning the game which I believe they will be better next year but with that said. KENTUCKY still rules.