Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Former Ft. Campbell player Antonio Andrews
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From www.bgdailynews.com:

Andrews watches

Former Fort Campbell standout quarterback and 2009 Kentucky Mr. Football Antonio Andrews, who committed to Air Force this past winter, watched practice from the stands Tuesday at Houchens-Smith Stadium.

The Daily News learned over the weekend that Andrews has left the Air Force preparatory academy and has hopes of playing for WKU this season. A source with knowledge of the situation said the only thing standing in the way at this point is clearance from the NCAA.

Taggart cannot comment on Andrews until he signs an official letter of intent.

Here's the link for the entire article: http://www.bgdailynews.com/articles/2010...ports3.txt

Great pick up for the Tops if he plays. I watched this young man terrorize teams for the past few years and I'd love to see him keep it up for the Tops.
Rob Van Winkle Wrote:From www.bgdailynews.com:

Andrews watches

Former Fort Campbell standout quarterback and 2009 Kentucky Mr. Football Antonio Andrews, who committed to Air Force this past winter, watched practice from the stands Tuesday at Houchens-Smith Stadium.

The Daily News learned over the weekend that Andrews has left the Air Force preparatory academy and has hopes of playing for WKU this season. A source with knowledge of the situation said the only thing standing in the way at this point is clearance from the NCAA.

Taggart cannot comment on Andrews until he signs an official letter of intent.

Here's the link for the entire article: http://www.bgdailynews.com/articles/2010...ports3.txt

Great pick up for the Tops if he plays. I watched this young man terrorize teams for the past few years and I'd love to see him keep it up for the Tops.

how did he get out of the Air Force?
The 101 is the best baby...Let's go Falcons!

He couldn't have signed his contract yet...if he had, he would have been forced to stay.
vundy33 Wrote:The 101 is the best baby...Let's go Falcons!

He couldn't have signed his contract yet...if he had, he would have been forced to stay.

yea i know whats why i ask i was in the service...
Im pretty sure that the academy is diffferent than regular service. I dont believe they sign any official contract until junior or senior year. I know thats when they send them overseas as augmentees to learn different jobs because they can't send the first 2 years.