Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Air Jordan for sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just bought a pair of Air Jordan 6 Rings(all white) at $74.99 from bigtimekicks. The shoes arrived in a good conditions. Though it is a replica, its quality turned out to be satisfactory. And the size is just what i selected, but it seems the size does not fit me well. So i want to exchange it for antoher one and the bigtimekicks is kind enough to promise a change. but i have to pay for the postage. So i want to know is there anyone interested in a pair of Air Jordan 6 rings? [Image: jjf-429.jpg]
killersneakers Wrote:I just bought a pair of Air Jordan 6 Rings(all white) at $74.99 from bigtimekicks. The shoes arrived in a good conditions. Though it is a replica, its quality turned out to be satisfactory. And the size is just what i selected, but it seems the size does not fit me well. So i want to exchange it for antoher one and the bigtimekicks is kind enough to promise a change. but i have to pay for the postage. So i want to know is there anyone interested in a pair of Air Jordan 6 rings? [Image: jjf-429.jpg]

what size are those?
Ballers Wrote:what size are those?

If it's a replica, my guess is these came from overseas and the size is EURO. Make sure you do the conversion to US.
Ballers Wrote:what size are those?

Doesn't matter because he has all sorts of sizes as he is a spammer trying to promote his fake shoe store TongueirateSho
lol. Check this guys post. Nothing but shoes.