Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville College 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What can we expect from the Bears this season? They open up @ South Alabama on Sept. 4.

I'll probably go to my first PC game this season as a good friend of mine plays for the Bears.
With new OC Al Holland Jr, the bears will speard it out and throw the football more thats for sure and should be able to score some points. I'm excited to see how the bears do this season. I also may try to attend a game or two this season.I predict them to win around 5 games.
PC is loaded with talent this season.
Yeah I'll be going to a few games...last game I went to is when they had those two guys that went to the NFL for a little while.
Im hoping that the Bears surprise me this season. They should be okay but I guess nothing that can compete for conference championships. Like MVP2 I will say 5 games.
Well one thing is just about fact. I dont think this season could been any worse than the couple years past. I was looking at their roster online and they have ALOT of players so maybe they will be alot better this year. And their schedule doesnt look very tough this year either. But with a new OC and offense, and a bunch of young kids I look for it to take a year or two to all come together before they become and contender in the mid south conference.

Good Luck PC!