Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky @ Louisville 9/4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts/Predictions?
Kentucky wins 35-21
Kentucky 31
Loserville 17
Louisville is still in need of a lot of pieces.
I'd say UK by 2 TDs
What worries me is that this game is being played in Louisville. Though the Cats are 2-2 in the last four outings going to Louisville, this is still a rivalry game. Cats are stronger than the Cards, but the Cards will have a touchdown going in with playing at home.
UK by a touchdown and field goal.
Dirty birds are going down on their own turf . UK 28 UL 12
Kentucky-34
Louisville-24
UK 30
UL 13
Louisville won't be competing with to many teams this year unless Strong can win with little talent.
Its going to be a long season if UK cant beat this UL team.

The lack of depth and size of UL's front 7 going against the mauling bear that is UK's Oline this season should be the difference, but it is a rivalry game, and crazier things have happened. I wont be surprised if UK has over 250yds rushing.
Ballers Wrote:UK by a touchdown and field goal.

that equals 10 points,lol
I'm gonna go...

Kentucky - 28
Louisville - 10
UK has the stronger horses for this years matchup. I think that it will be the Wildcats by 17 in the end. Hope the offense gets clicking at some point and we get up to a 37-20 win for the cats.
If we run the ball effectively it is going to be a LONGGGG game for loserville. If we stop there running game it will be a blowout. But they can beat us if we play bad.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:If we run the ball effectively it is going to be a LONGGGG game for loserville. If we stop there running game it will be a blowout. But they can beat us if we play bad.

thats to many IFS,lol
Game is approaching quick!! Big game in DeVille. Apparently, Miller, Bello, and Wroten will all be visiting Louisville that day to watch the game. So I think this could be a funny situation waiting to happen!!!
High scoring from kentucky huh? You guys really think were going to put up 25+
UofL by 3
Kentucky wins by17... I think with our O line and our depth at running back will be the difference, plus Heartline has won before in Looserville so there should not be nerves from him going into the game. However, we have the best two players on the field at any given time with Cobb and Locke...
the game hartline won, wasnt that an all defensive scoring game?
Kentucky is too talented for the dirty birds

Kentucky - 35
Little Brother - 13
BelfryPride Wrote:Kentucky is too talented for the dirty birds

Kentucky - 35
Little Brother - 13

Little Brother:lmao:

That's great!
Its Game week boys can't you feel it in the air. I LOVE COLLEGE FOOTBALL.
Uk 27
ul 10
BelfryPride Wrote:Kentucky is too talented for the dirty birds

Kentucky - 35
Little Brother - 13

Do you one better:

Kentucky - 35
Little Sister - 13

:biggrin:

Nice post and I agree somewhere around that score!
The Cats will win this one.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:High scoring from kentucky huh? You guys really think were going to put up 25+

I'm more surprised by the number of people that have Louisville scoring more than 3 touchdowns. If we give up 3 touchdowns to this year's Louisville team it could be a long year for us. JMO but I don't see it happening. I'm thinking Kentucky 20-7.
RoShamBo Wrote:I'm more surprised by the number of people that have Louisville scoring more than 3 touchdowns. If we give up 3 touchdowns to this year's Louisville team it could be a long year for us. JMO but I don't see it happening. I'm thinking Kentucky 20-7.

I like this score. defense scoring 2 of the touchdowns.
Hartline is 2-0 against UofL as a starter and one of which was in Louisville. Both teams have new coaches (Strong doesn't have the horses like he did at Florida) so there is no advantage there other than Joker being around the players and is more familiar than Strong. Also, I read somewhere that the year of the new stadium (opening of Papa Johns and the renovations of Commonwealth) the visiting team has won...so with the new expansion of the pizza box that edge goes to the 'Cats. Overall...should be a good game and I expect UK to take it by 6.
Kentucky 31-24.
Pages: 1 2