Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville names Adam Froman starter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Charlie Strong says freshman QB, Adam Froman will start versus Kentucky in the battle for the governors cup.
The game being played @ UL, Charlie Strong now the coach. Those are two things I dont like about the game but this is one I like, an freshman QB with no experience. I hope they Cats put a lot of pressure him the whole game.
MVP2 Wrote:The game being played @ UL, Charlie Strong now the coach. Those are two things I dont like about the game but this is one I like, an freshman QB with no experience. I hope they Cats put a lot of pressure him the whole game.

MVP2,

No disrespect man, but I didn't understand a word you just said.. You have a little to drink today? :biggrin:
Ballers Wrote:MVP2,

No disrespect man, but I didn't understand a word you just said.. You have a little to drink today? :biggrin:

What I meant is heres two facts I hate about UK/UL game.

1.)Game being played @ Louisville.
2.) Charlie Strong now the HC @ UL

A fact that I liked is BCA said Froman is a freshman, which means no experience and I would like to see UKs D put a lot of pressure on the young guy the whole game.

The thing is Froman is not a Freshman, hes actually a Senior.
UL just don't have the talent to compete atm. Strong will rebuild UL quickly though.
Like this decision. I think that UK has a good chance to add pressure and get in the kid's head. Make him force the ball and make bad decisions. Come on Joker we have to continue the streak in the governors cup.