Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: KNOX MIDDLE vs CLAY CO. 8TH Grade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Knox 22 clay 0
Thats a good win
What happened?? I thought Clay was a good team??
They are a Great Team ,KNOX is better, you would find that out if Corbin would play Knox. But as most everybody knows Corbin Coach makes one excuse after another, on why he can't play. Your varsity found out just how good Knox football is, just ask them about CAMP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
redhound93 Wrote:What happened?? I thought Clay was a good team??

Just because Knox beat them they can't be a good team now? Even good teams run into better ones. On that note any word on the new harlan corbin game tonight?
RichBrooks Wrote:Just because Knox beat them they can't be a good team now? Even good teams run into better ones. On that note any word on the new harlan corbin game tonight?

New Harlan 8 Corbin 6. It was a great battle that came down to the very end.
RichBrooks Wrote:Just because Knox beat them they can't be a good team now? Even good teams run into better ones. On that note any word on the new harlan corbin game tonight?

My god I was just asking what happened I wasnt implying anything, I was shock about the score difference I figured it would have been a tighter game, because I know what type of talent Clay has. Cant post a comment or Question without someone taking offense to what is being said....its getting a little ridiculous.