Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky @ Kansas (1/7/06)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who will win this game ? The game will be on ESPN at 12:00pm saturday.
Both of these teams are simililar, they both have been playin horrible and UK should win this by more than 10 but well UK hasnt played up to there standards so far !

UK--62
KU--61
This will be a good game b/c both teams are still searching for their identity's. I think it will be very close with the Wildcats pulling it out in the end.

UK-70
KU-65
Kentucky by 1
I don't believe UK can beat KU at Kansas. I think the Jayhawks will win by 5. But I hope I'm wrong.
uk by 10 if they play the way they can
this game is going to be the toilet bowl but im hopin uk can pull one out
Kentucky
Well all of my UK scoring predictions have been wrong as of now, I picked them over UCF by 11 and they win by 2. So Im going to go the other way and say UK by 4. UK could really really use Morris in this game, well pretty much every game this year. But I would have to agree that both teams are identical and should both teams should step up big and put on a great performance. GO CATS!!!
Kentucky
Kentucky
kentucky all the way in this one:wenumber1
i think Kentucky will win this game:wenumber1
My heart and soul says Kentucky.....BUT

My head says Kansas by 7 mostly because it is at Kansas, and we are really struggling to find ourselves right now. I hope they really prove me wrong
:ref2:The Lord knows I loves Uk but a'hm pikin' Kansas. :beg::Sad04:

Unless we got Morris back. I don't know if he will get to play agin KU or not. If so, Kentucky's going to open a can of whoopin':yesno:
:Sad04: I will be taking Kansas by 10! Uk needs to pick it up a level or two or three!

:boosign: