Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Allen 6- JCMS 7th 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ugly game, but both team will only get better. Coach Holbrook will have these boys playing good football very soon. For Allen, we just shot ourselves in the foot all night. Our starting QB is not at 100% and only played in the second half with limited formations. Johnathan Mullins played well on both sides of the ball. We just got to take it one game at a time.GO EAGLES!!!!!!
Ugly but, Good signs on both sides of the ball! Teams better not overlook the "Allen Mean Green" this year!!!
meangreenrobinette Wrote:Ugly but, Good signs on both sides of the ball! Teams better not overlook the "Allen Mean Green" this year!!!

FACT :Thumbs:
Both coaching staffs do a great job. I really personally have a lot of respect for both of them and know that they will have their teams ready when it counts.
Those types of scrimmages are good learning tools for what needs fixing before the season begins. I knw i'm looking forward to see how we are going to perform tomorrow in certain areas on the field. We are young in a couple of spots and hopefully we have done the correct things in practice to prepare our kids.

Go Bobcats:redboxer: