Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK Takes on UWO - Game 2 of 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pretty good game so far.. UK 34 - UWO 28... 1st half 6:04 to go.

Harrellson is having another big game 6 blocked shots already..
Brandon Knight throws an alley oop to Stacey Poole jr for a dunk.

Good stuff going on in this game. Ill update as it progresses.

Miller count the 2 +1.
Man o man, Miller is so **** tough now.. Guy is unreal. He's playing like a big boy now.. I can't wait til the UK fans that aren't able to see him play right now get to see him.. He's a changed man.

Brandon Knight scoring at will. Doron Lamb is having a much better game.

1st half over UK 48- Western Ontario 37-
72 - 49 UK leads the way easily.. Knight doing impressive work as usual.. 11:32 still left in play.
UK 96 - Western Ontario 68

Doron Lamb - 23 points

Darius Miller - 20 points

Knight finishes with a double-double

Harrellson finished with a double double also.
Ballers, please make sure you use the proper game thread rules when putting the final score. There are sticky's all over. Also, when you are posting updates for an in-game thread, create it like this: Kentucky/Western Ontario Updates
Stardust Wrote:Ballers, please make sure you use the proper game thread rules when putting the final score. There are sticky's all over. Also, when you are posting updates for an in-game thread, create it like this: Kentucky/Western Ontario Updates

LOL.. Wow really? WHAT IS WITH THE MODS?? It must be that time of the month or something. Look dude, if you don't wanna see the updates of the game, you ain't gotta come to my thread. I just figured I would help out the UK fans that wasn't able to watch the game or didn't have the station.

I figured ppl would get the idea where it said, UK Takes on UWO.. ?????????

Give us a favor, and go to your what song are you listening to thread and post 100 for the day and go on about life k? Smile
Ballers Wrote:LOL.. Wow really? WHAT IS WITH THE MODS?? It must be that time of the month or something. Look dude, if you don't wanna see the updates of the game, you ain't gotta come to my thread. I just figured I would help out the UK fans that wasn't able to watch the game or didn't have the station.

Give us a favor, and go to your what song are you listening to thread and post 100 for the day and go on about life k? Smile

:Clap: :Clap: :Clap:
Ballers Wrote:LOL.. Wow really? WHAT IS WITH THE MODS?? It must be that time of the month or something. Look dude, if you don't wanna see the updates of the game, you ain't gotta come to my thread. I just figured I would help out the UK fans that wasn't able to watch the game or didn't have the station.

Ballers is picking a fight with the legendary Stardust?!?!?!?!
zaga_fan Wrote:Ballers is picking a fight with the legendary Stardust?!?!?!?!

Yes, I am.

Old timer needs to sit down.
Ballers Wrote:Yes, I am.

Old timer needs to sit down.

:Thumbs:
Wow, think this may be a lil uncalled for and this argument should probably be avoided. Just saying, it will be kind of a stupid flow of posts. Wink But either way, Cats looked great in the second game as well showing a new stud performer in Lamb!
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Wow, think this may be a lil uncalled for and this argument should probably be avoided. Just saying, it will be kind of a stupid flow of posts. Wink But either way, Cats looked great in the second game as well showing a new stud performer in Lamb!

In your opinion Scotty, who do you think will shine the brightest this year out of the guards?
Ballers Wrote:In your opinion Scotty, who do you think will shine the brightest this year out of the guards?

Out of the guards?? I would have to say Knight, no question. His style of ball is so contrasting to Wall's in a good way. I think that his pure shooting and solid driving to the hole in a more Dribble Drive offense, will lead to so many trips to the line and pair that with his incredible speed and ball handling (seems to control the ball better than Wall-less turnovers). I think that he may end up averaging 20 or so for this team, just because of the style of his game. He will be the big story among the guards.

Now if you would pair Miller in with the guards instead of a small forward then I may have to change my opinion Wink Which is a great thing!
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Out of the guards?? I would have to say Knight, no question. His style of ball is so contrasting to Wall's in a good way. I think that his pure shooting and solid driving to the hole in a more Dribble Drive offense, will lead to so many trips to the line and pair that with his incredible speed and ball handling (seems to control the ball better than Wall-less turnovers). I think that he may end up averaging 20 or so for this team, just because of the style of his game. He will be the big story among the guards.

Now if you would pair Miller in with the guards instead of a small forward then I may have to change my opinion Wink Which is a great thing!

Good call, I noticed last year our players had a hard time at the line.. This year it doesn't seem that way.. Jones isn't quite the free-throw shooter but I'd say everyone expected that.
Ballers Wrote:Good call, I noticed last year our players had a hard time at the line.. This year it doesn't seem that way.. Jones isn't quite the free-throw shooter but I'd say everyone expected that.

I hope that Jones has a pretty good shot at the line, the ball may be in his hands during big situations.
We need Enes Kanter to be free. That's whose hands the ball should be in.TongueirateSho
Ballers Wrote:We need Enes Kanter to be free. That's whose hands the ball should be in.TongueirateSho

Indeed... You know the more and more I think about it, I think that we have a court full of guys I would not mind the ball being in their hands in the big moments.
Miller- veteran leader
Kanter- (supposed) vicious scorer
Jones- great size and matchup problem
Knight- natural scorer
Lamb- deadly outside shooting

I like em all!
Jones kinda scares me.. Some reason in the back of my head I keep getting the vibe that he may be a flop come ball time.. I hope I am wrong.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Indeed... You know the more and more I think about it, I think that we have a court full of guys I would not mind the ball being in their hands in the big moments.
Miller- veteran leader
Kanter- (supposed) vicious scorer
Jones- great size and matchup problem
Knight- natural scorer
Lamb- deadly outside shooting

I like em all!

i like them as well...its a hard team to beat
Kansas will be a good team again this year..
Ballers Wrote:Kansas will be a good team again this year..

I thought that Kansas will be down a little this year? I guess that that they have some returning young players.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:I thought that Kansas will be down a little this year? I guess that that they have some returning young players.

They only lost Cole Aldrich and Sheron Collins, they are returning everyone else.. Not to mention they have Josh Selby now.
Ballers Wrote:They only lost Cole Aldrich and Sheron Collins, they are returning everyone else.. Not to mention they have Josh Selby now.

And Henry, he was a good part of that team last year. I would say they are about sweet 16 good maybe elite eight.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:And Henry, he was a good part of that team last year. I would say they are about sweet 16 good maybe elite eight.

Umm.. I think Henry got drafted didn't he? I forgot.
Ballers Wrote:Umm.. I think Henry got drafted didn't he? I forgot.

Not sure what number but I am positive that he is gone from Kansas!
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Not sure what number but I am positive that he is gone from Kansas!

Yea he definitely got drafted I remember now.