Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Big Sandy Valley Conference facebook page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Big-San...798?v=wall

Check it out. We will keep it updated with schedules,results and current standings. If you get a score please post it and also anything else to do with your favorite BSVC team.
Could not see where the standing are. Who is the top 2 teams based on wins right now?
From looking at the page very few teams have contributed any information. This is a very good idea if everyone would contribute schedules, scores, pictures, and any information concerning their team. All schools, players, and parents in the Big Sandy Valley Conference join the page and start sharing, because this is a tool for all conference schools.
Nice page
Does anyone know the Conference standings for 7th-8th and for 5th-6th? Where will the conference playoffs be held? and what will be the format for each level? It's been a great year but I would like to know where everything stands as the regular season winds down.
Hey buddy,

Hope everything went well with your wife and the twins????? We have been worried about you guys over here for a while now and people were asking me if everything went fine? Let me know so I can tell them this afternoon at practice. Shoot me some open dates that you have and we will re-schedule our game.

Terry.....
Coach,
When we got to the hospital last Thursday and they decided to wait to take them. We are now Scheduled for them to take them on the orginal date of this Friday. They are not due til Oct. 28, but our Dr. said she was going to take them for sure on Friday. I appreciate you guys and kids for understanding, hopefully they will be in good enough health that I can bring them to Letcher County for there first football game at the post season grid.
Does anyone know what the conference playoff format looks like? Who finished where in each division? What does the 5th-6th grade format look like? Who won what division? Help!!! I'm info starved!
The schedule for the playoffs will be set tomorrow at our Big Sandy Conference meeting. Canoeman will post the games and times tomorrow.

I know that Johnson Central is the overall #1 seed because they are undefeated. Our Letcher Central team is 10-1 and will be the #2 seed in the Large school side of the bracket. I'm not sure who won the Leslie County vs Perry County game so I'm not sure who the 3 and 4 seeds are at this point. I know Johnson will play the 4 seed and we will play the 3 seed and the 1 and 2 will have home games in the 1st round. Not sure about the small school side of the brackets but I'm pretty sure that Adams is the #1 seed on that side. There will be 5 games on October 23rd at the Letcher County Central high school field. The last game of the night will be the large school championship and the small school championship will be played right before it. All schools except Allen and Jenkins will be playing that day, they chose to not participate in it this year. The 5th/6th grade teams did a post season grid today at Allen Central, I'm not sure how that turned out, I think they seeded and just let everyone play one game, no actual champion was determined if I understood correctly.

I also know that our conference has three teams playing in the Kentucky Middle School playoffs that starts next week. Those teams are Johnson Central 8th, Adams Middle School and Leslie County Middle School. I'd love to see all fans of any team that is in the Big Sandy get behind these three schools and show your support for them regardless of which individual team you support.
Thanks Coach!! I really appreciate the info.' Love the conference and the folks involved. Come on Hillybilly's (Big Sandy Conf.). Let's get in this state tourney and do us all proud!!