Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Uk 59 Ucf 57
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Played terrible once again. If they don't get alot better when Morris comes back they're in real trouble.

Heck of a shot by Rondo to win it with under 2 seconds to go.
What a ballgame this was. Rondo hit the game winning fadeaway jumper with 1.6 to go. UK looked horrible in this game just like alot of other games this year. They have no goto guy to score for them. But congrats UK and god bless Rajon Rondo!....lol
Well, I agree it was UGLY....but its a Win. It may sound cliche, but Good teams find a way to win
True BP but enough already.
An ugly win is better than a pretty loss.
Your so right ACE.
:giveup:
Good ole UK is horrible nuff said IDC if u all get mad at me or not but admit it everyone UK just isnt up to par this yr...And I dont think they will be when morris comes back either just bc eveyrone is getting use to playing without him now....

And I didnt get to watch the game but I guarentee you sparks didnt do crap once again SPARKS is horrible.....He shoudlnt start IMO....
my starting 5 would be
Morris-C
Sims-PF
Crawford-Sg/Sf
Bradley
Rondo-Pg
Not a good game but at least they won... Congrats Cats!
yea at least they won. the mighty Central Florida almost took them down.

we suck and it kills my soul.
Well, I was at the game and UK could'nt buy a shot in the first 7 mins and then Rameal Bradley hit those shots and UK got back into the game and at the end when UCF's PG hit the three he dragged his foot before he shot which should have been called traveling but they didnt call it. Thanks Rajon Rondo.
UK is horrible this year not beating teams like central florida by more then 10 points they suck i like UK and all but they will not win untill they get rid of tubby smith :getwell: Confusedhithappe :help:
sorry if ive made ne1 mad
Is that UK is so bad or is it the fact that all the mid majors have gotten better over the years. UK is in a big slump and is playing like they dont even want to be out there, but they won and thats all that matters. Good luck Saturday against Jayhawks.
Everyone brace yourself, and appreciate Rajon the rest of the season, also pay attention to one of the lesser teams of the NBA, next year you'll only be able to see him play for one of them.
Also, I'd like to state I'm not prepared to abandon my team just yet, teams like Central Florida look forward to playing big schools because they all the players feel they should have gotten looks from bigger schools and they have a fire in their stomach. You see it every year in March #12 seeds are almost favored over #5 seeds anymore and you even see a #15 over a #2 every now and again. When Morris is back, and the 7 footers with the lead feet can put the "good stuff" on the bench beside Tubby, this team will compete and beat anyone in the nation (including Florida).
"football05" Wrote:Morris-C
Sims-PF
Crawford-Sg/Sf
Bradley
Rondo-Pg

Same here except I might go with Woo instead of Simms just depends which one of player shows up for both. They both can out out flat or pumped.
Look at some of the other games from last night. We had some other top 25 teams barely beating mid-majors but then again like I've said before UK fans = SPOILED.
"jayblackcat2006" Wrote:Everyone brace yourself, and appreciate Rajon the rest of the season, also pay attention to one of the lesser teams of the NBA, next year you'll only be able to see him play for one of them.

Rajon is good but he's not ready for the NBA. You can't possibly think right now that he is playing better than Buike was at this time last year and look where he is.
Congrats Kentucky. Had me scared but you pulled it off.
This is a very soft team, they remwind me of the team that followed Greavey and company.
"CatDawg" Wrote:Rajon is good but he's not ready for the NBA. You can't possibly think right now that he is playing better than Buike was at this time last year and look where he is.

yeah really CatDawg. and speaking of Buike and were he is, exactly were is he?. lol I havent heard of anything about him in a long time