Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top 5 Heisman Candidates For 06-07?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Troy Smith-Ohio State

Pretty much solidified his candidacy with the best game of his career againist ND in the Fiesta Bowl.

2. Brady Quinn-Notre Dame

All time TD leader with 32 TD's this season and things can only get better for him and the Irish. They are getting that excellent recieving core back for next year.

3. Tedd Ginn Jr.-Ohio State

What all is there to say about this kid, he is a machine and can score almost every way possible. He will be the best playmaker in the Nation next season next to running Smith

4. Adrian *****son-Oklahoma

He was a candidate this year as well, didnt have the year as expected like his Freshmen year but broke out near the end of the season and had a great last 3 or 4 games and should have a season like he did his Freshmen year.

5. Chris Leak-Florida

Has one of the purest passes in the Nation and can scramble like no other and I think they will make a BCS game next year and will have a great future in the next level

so whats everyone else's thoughts? :ref1:
"-STAT-" Wrote:1. Troy Smith-Ohio State

Pretty much solidified his candidacy with the best game of his career againist ND in the Fiesta Bowl.

2. Brady Quinn-Notre Dame

All time TD leader with 32 TD's this season and things can only get better for him and the Irish. They are getting that excellent recieving core back for next year.

3. Tedd Ginn Jr.-Ohio State

What all is there to say about this kid, he is a machine and can score almost every way possible. He will be the best playmaker in the Nation next season next to running Smith

4. Adrian *****son-Oklahoma

He was a candidate this year as well, didnt have the year as expected like his Freshmen year but broke out near the end of the season and had a great last 3 or 4 games and should have a season like he did his Freshmen year.

5. Chris Leak-Florida

Has one of the purest passes in the Nation and can scramble like no other and I think they will make a BCS game next year and will have a great future in the next level

so whats everyone else's thoughts? :ref1:
Excellent list, stat. I would have to add Santonio Holmes from THE Ohio State. Only a junior this year, he will be a major part of OSU's success next fall. And who could forget about Omar Jacobs of Bowling Green. He led the nation in passing yards in 2004-2005 and he will only be a junior next season.
Adrian *****son from OU will win it
Just think if Texas gets beat in the Rose Bowl, Vince Young will probably be back for his senior campaign and if this does happen they might as well give him the trohpy. Hes the next best thing to Reggie Bush.
I agree Stat but i just dont think he'll come back
Me either Ace
-STAT-s list sounds good to me but if santonio holmes was staying i would add him in there
dont forget VINCE YOUNG
Did everyone forget Reggie Bush is just a Junior? Yes, it is given that he is indeed the #1 pick in the NFL next year, but he has said he intends on staying for his Senior year. If this wis the case, this year they should have just given him two trophies, and also should have given Vince Young duplicates of all his QB awards.
Reggie Bush will not stay. NO WAY
Reggie Bush and Santonio Holmes are both heading to the NFL. Holmes has already announced it, and Bush will after the championship game.
Young (Will win), Dwayne Jarret, Quinn, Troy Smith
1) Vince Young
2) Brady Quinn
3) Dwayne Jarrett
4) Ted Ginn Jr.
5) Adrian Pete.rson
vince wont be back after completing the greatest ever performance in a national championship game...

top 5 heisman candidates for next season:

1. Adrian *****son
2. Brady Quinn
3. Troy Smith
4. Ted Ginn, Jr.
5. marcus vick

if by some chance vince comes back, he will clearly run away with the trophy
they are alot of talent coming back next yr in college football its hard to choose a winner that is if vince young dont come back to texas but here are my choices if he dont

Chris Leak- very good passer has a excellent reless has great recievers and the spread offenece makes u better has so many choices

Tedd Ginn Jr- exciting player that can score every time he touched the ball he will score kick returning recieving and running watch out for him

Brady Quinn- Weiss has hiim playing very well and he will be twice as tough next year but may not have better numbers he is losing his to best recievers

Troy Smith- he is 2 deminsional he can run or pass the spread is a great offence for him and he has great recievers next yr in gonzalez and ginn coming back

(Chad Henne- this may be a shocker but did ne one watch the bowl game he has recievers coming back watch out for him.. <--------- its up in the air

Adrian *****son- If they have a passing game next year he will be in there instead of henne)

those last two could be either or..