Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2010 Maui Invitational Match-Ups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Opening Round:

Kentucky vs. Oklahoma

Connecticut vs. Wichita State

Michigan State vs. Chaminade

Virginia vs. Washington

LAHAINA, Hawaii (AP) -Kentucky will play Oklahoma and Connecticut will face Wichita State in the opening round of the EA Sports Maui Invitational.

#forumnumcom h6 {width:250px;float:left;margin:18px 10px 0 0;padding:10px 0 15px;border-bottom:none;border-top:9px solid #888}
Michigan State, a Final Four team last season, faces Chaminade, the Division II host school of the eight-team tournament, and Virginia will play Washington in the other first-round games on Nov. 22.

The winners of Wichita State-Connecticut and Michigan State-Chaminade games will meet in one semifinal. The championship game is Nov. 24.

Michigan State (1991), Kentucky (1993) and Connecticut (2005) all have one championship in the tournament that started in 1984.

Gonzaga beat Cincinnati 61-59 in overtime in last year's championship game.

http://www.gatorsports.com/article/20100...1008051305
These are all great teams, but I think Michigan State will win the tournament.
Kentucky in the finals against Chaminade! :Clap:
I'd love for us to beat Washington in the finals. Especially because of all the *****ing they did when we got TJones.
i guess we'll see just how good these boys are right from the start. personally this will be a good measuring tool for them and what they need to do to be competitive for a championship
beasy_bo Wrote:i guess we'll see just how good these boys are right from the start. personally this will be a good measuring tool for them and what they need to do to be competitive for a championship

Definitely
I think UK needs to start loading up during the non-conference schedule.
The SEC doesn't just prepare you for the later rounds of the tournament.