Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky To Play Oklahoma In The Maui Invitational On November 22nd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kentucky To Play Oklahoma In The Maui Invitational On November 22nd @ 5:30 pm

http://www.nationofblue.com/131-wildcats-basketball/
Who else is in the Maui Invitational this year?
Jarons Wrote:Who else is in the Maui Invitational this year?

Kentucky vs. Oklahoma

Connecticut vs. Wichita State

Michigan State vs. Chaminade

Virginia vs. Washington
Looks like some good competitors. Should be an interesting tournament.
Kentucky should roll through this tourney, you heard it here first. It will be interesting to see the game if indeed it does happen Washington VS UK with all the recruiting stuff that happened with Jones. Would be a fun game to watch.
looks like a good tourney to me. i wil enjoy watch it.
Great Tourney field for the Cats and for Maui/ESPN to make a little money due to the blue mist!! I can not wait to see it begin, those tourneys are always the best to kick off the basketball season!!
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Great Tourney field for the Cats and for Maui/ESPN to make a little money due to the blue mist!! I can not wait to see it begin, those tourneys are always the best to kick off the basketball season!!

I love em'... I'm glad the cats are in it this year. I really truly hope we do meet Washington in the finals tho.
Ballers Wrote:Kentucky should roll through this tourney, you heard it here first. It will be interesting to see the game if indeed it does happen Washington VS UK with all the recruiting stuff that happened with Jones. Would be a fun game to watch.

UK is good....
but it's hard for anyone to "Roll" through a tournament with UConn and MSU
zaga_fan Wrote:UK is good....
but it's hard for anyone to "Roll" through a tournament with UConn and MSU

Uconn is down, Izzo should be feared but I like UK's odds in the tourney. Call me a 18%er if you'd like but that's just me being realistic :biggrin:
Ballers Wrote:Uconn is down, Izzo should be feared but I like UK's odds in the tourney. Call me a 18%er if you'd like but that's just me being realistic :biggrin:

UConn is always athletic but I agree they are definitely down...
but MSU may be even ranked higher than UK this year.
I'm gonna go with UK in this one, but it will be hard fought.
UK/MSU will be an awesome final.
Aslan Wrote:UK/MSU will be an awesome final.

yes it would