Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Big Sandy Pre-Season Grid Pairings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saturday August 21st @ Betsy Layne

9:00 a.m. Allen vs. Paintsville
10:30 a.m. Hazard vs. Betsy Layne
12:00 p.m. Allen Central vs. Jenkins
1:30 - 6:00 p.m. BREAK
6:00 p.m. Perry Central vs. Letcher Central
7:30 p.m. Johnson Central 7th vs. Leslie County
9:00 p.m. Johnson Central 8th vs. Adams (P-burg)
Great lineup of games. Good way to start off the season.
I think that this will be a great day of football. Good luck to all teams.

Coach Wright
Allen Elementary
Sounds like it's going to be a fun day for sure. Looks like there will be plenty of good competition to let everyone know how far they have came along over the summer. I talked to Keith May today, I didn't realize that Belfry wasn't going to play in the Big Sandy this year. That's a big loss, Belfry always has a great team and win or lose they always push their opponent and makes them a better team for playing against them. Over at LCC we are going to be young but I think the group of guys I have out this year will rise to the challenge, it's hard to replace 31 8th graders but this year's smaller group seems to be working harder than any group I have had yet.
Wheres the Grid being played at? I know it was at Hazard last year? Thanks for any info.
The grid is being played at Betsy Layne this year.
Looks like a great day of football at BL....good luck to all this season, GO BOBCATS
Right with you Bobcat Black & Gold! GO BOBCATS!!!!!:rockon:
Bobcats looked real good against Hazard, won by several td's....
Paintsville won there game 21-0 1 touchdown by QB Matt Miller and 2 touchdowns for WR Luke Trimble.