Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Duke Team Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You all can hate on my team and make fun of the Blue Devils here.
LOL
you having fun making all these threads?
there's no chance they will stay on topic haha
zaga_fan Wrote:LOL
you having fun making all these threads?
there's no chance they will stay on topic haha

I made 1 thread.
my bad my bad
I just saw the similar thread names
zaga_fan Wrote:my bad my bad
I just saw the similar thread names

its so the Forums won't get cluttered up with so many threads about one team but with different news
Strikeout King Wrote:its so the Forums won't get cluttered up with so many threads about one team but with different news

But who wants to go into different threads and scroll through to find news?
PC_You_Know Wrote:But who wants to go into different threads and scroll through to find news?

just the main teams that's talked about on here! each thread that's created usually gets read anyways
So, is this thread about Duke or the thread? lol
Stardust Wrote:So, is this thread about Duke or the thread? lol

Duke News
Strikeout King Wrote:Duke News
i think this thread should be deleted just cause:thanks:
Reporting From Inez Ky: This just In. Everyone Hates Duke!
I respect Duke in the same style that I respect UNC but for some reason..... the hate flows so much stronger. Not to take anything away from the Dukies, they are a top 5 team in history after this last title and are well deserved for such acclaim. But it would be:
1-UK
2-UNC
3-UCLA
4-KU
5-Duke

(Kansas and Duke are flip-floping in my mind but I give the edge to the birthplace of basketball.)
Duke go to ****!!! Big Grin
I hate Duke and their rat looking coach.
Benchwarmer Wrote:I hate Duke and their rat looking coach.

Geee.. Rat looking coach? I guess now that you mentioned it he does kinda resemble one.
scotty doesn't know Wrote:i respect duke in the same style that i respect unc but for some reason..... The hate flows so much stronger. Not to take anything away from the dukies, they are a top 5 team in history after this last title and are well deserved for such acclaim. But it would be:
1-uk
2-unc
3-ucla
4-ku
5-duke

(kansas and duke are flip-floping in my mind but i give the edge to the birthplace of basketball.)

ucla #3....
zaga_fan Wrote:ucla #3....

Zaga, really you wanna go there? How long has it been since UCLA has even made it to the 2nd or 3rd round in the NCAA tourney? and be honest.
OMG HAHAHAH that is probably the best basketball pictures I have seen in a while. Thanks for sharing BC
Ballers Wrote:Zaga, really you wanna go there? How long has it been since UCLA has even made it to the 2nd or 3rd round in the NCAA tourney? and be honest.

Well keep in mind the post was about the best ever.
UCLA has 11 titles, that's the most ever.
There was a point when they were UNSTOPPABLE.

and they were in the finals in 2006 against Florida when Jordan Farmar played for them.
When's the last time UK was in the Finals? and be honest....
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cqrNQCe6l8"]YouTube- Gerald Henderson vs Tyler Hansbrough[/nomedia]
didn't think i would ever say this but i'm starting to like this duke thread woo hoo!!!! keep them coming
zaga_fan Wrote:Well keep in mind the post was about the best ever.
UCLA has 11 titles, that's the most ever.
There was a point when they were UNSTOPPABLE.

and they were in the finals in 2006 against Florida when Jordan Farmar played for them.
When's the last time UK was in the Finals? and be honest....

Well there was a time in the 90's that UK stayed in the top of the NCAA ranks... and on the topic of Jordan Farmar.. Guy is really good in the NBA is all I know:Thumbs:
zaga_fan Wrote:ucla #3....

Sorry man, if it goes against what you think but it is a really hard choice to make but I went with the school with the longer history of excellence in basketball not just a single decade that defined a school position in history. UCLA CAN ne number 1 or 2 but I guess it would depend on how you look at it.
UK, first to 2K Smile
Pages: 1 2