Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville Team Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since We Have Some Louisville Cardinals Fans On Here When There Is News About The Louisville Post It Here So There Won't Be So Many Threads!
LOL BC, I think you've out did yourself on the Duke one, but man this one is even better hahaha.
I don't know what to say BCF
Lets hear it for the "L" ;P Last National Title..... Women's individual shot put!! AND COUNTING!!!
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Lets hear it for the "L" ;P Last National Title..... Women's individual shot put!! AND COUNTING!!!

So, what you are saying is that in the land of Louisville, the Men are "Manly Men" and the Women....they are too!
I like these threads. Good idea to separate these SOK. I can see myself participating quite a bit in these. Big Grin
Stardust Wrote:So, what you are saying is that in the land of Louisville, the Men are "Manly Men" and the Women....they are too!

Well on thw billboard I past in Lousiville this past weekend pretty much told me that UL has some the most beastly women to ever throw a 50 pound ball of metal and I am scared to go back!! :lmao:
A few us
Pitino- has been to the final four and didnt cheat to do it
Pitino has won a championship
UK had 5 first round picks last season and barely beat ville at rupp!
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ct2ArPF_pA"]YouTube- Sosa's Dagger into the Hearts of the Little Blue Nation[/nomedia]

Here is you a video.
Oh and you guys had a drunk phsyco coaching your team. Oh and now you have paypalcal coaching that cant go to a final four without cheating!
theVILLE Wrote:A few us

Here is you a video.
Oh and you guys had a drunk phsyco coaching your team. Oh and now you have paypalcal coaching that cant go to a final four without cheating!
Pitino has 8 NCAA violations. Calipari has ZERO. But nice try.
theVILLE Wrote:A few us

Here is you a video.

:thatsfunn
News Flash. Pitino won that championship for UK, not UL. Were you even alive the lat time Louisville won a title. I'm betting not.

How funny, you're bragging about getting beat by the 5 first round picks. It's not like it was a rare occurrence. Kentucky 27-14 against little brother in basketball all time, talk trash when you catch up.

Kentucky has won 3 straight in football, and still lead the series 13-9.

Also funny, that you post a video of a "dagger" but yet say it was embarrassing for UK to barely beat Louisville last season. That was UK's worst season in 20 years, and a NIT team. See the irony?

Can you honestly say it doesn't bother you to know that Louisville is going nowhere fast, while UK is only going up? Find some new material, but next time try to beat us with facts. 27-14, and 13-9....I guess you might be leading in baseball or soccer though. Congrats.
Uncle Fester Wrote::thatsfunn
News Flash. Pitino won that championship for UK, not UL. Were you even alive the lat time Louisville won a title. I'm betting not.

How funny, you're bragging about getting beat by the 5 first round picks. It's not like it was a rare occurrence. Kentucky 27-14 against little brother in basketball all time, talk trash when you catch up.

Also funny, that you post a video of a "dagger" but yet say it was embarrassing for UK to barely beat Louisville last season. That was UK's worst season in 20 years, and a NIT team. See the irony?

Can you honestly say it doesn't bother you to know that Louisville is going nowhere fast, while UK is only going up? Find some new material, but next time try to beat us with facts. 27-14, and 13-9....I guess you might be leading in baseball or soccer though. Congrats.
[Image: owned_wrestler-12235.jpg]
Looks like a bash thread to me.
For all Louisville Fans here you go..

JUST IN: Quddus Bello and Quincy Miller, Both strongly looking at Louisville.

This could mean trouble for UK in the up coming season Sad
Man this rivaly is going get even better over the next couple years.
The Football program will be back to their winning ways in a few years with new head coach Charlie Strong, very good defensive coach!
Ballers Wrote:For all Louisville Fans here you go..

JUST IN: Quddus Bello and Quincy Miller, Both strongly looking at Louisville.

This could mean trouble for UK in the up coming season Sad

:Clap:How does that mean trouble for UK in the upcoming season? UK already has commits from the #1 and #5 player in the class. Bello is #31, and Miller although being #2 is also showing interest in UK. I don't see where the trouble is?
BCF4L Wrote:Pitino has 8 NCAA violations. Calipari has ZERO. But nice try.

Hmmm where has pitino had final fours removed? Cal is just sneaky and finds ways around it!
alfus21 Wrote::Clap:How does that mean trouble for UK in the upcoming season? UK already has commits from the #1 and #5 player in the class. Bello is #31, and Miller although being #2 is also showing interest in UK. I don't see where the trouble is?

Well if they decide to go to Louisville... Then that could be trouble. Deuce Bello is very under-rated.. And this is not for this season, but next.
theVILLE Wrote:Hmmm where has pitino had final fours removed? Cal is just sneaky and finds ways around it!
Show me a link where Cal had those final fours removed.
Uncle Fester Wrote::thatsfunn

I think pitino won the last Championship at UK. Besides the 98' and that team didnt even need a coach!
Oh and the irony of arguably the best team uk has had in a long time couldnt go to the final four! I mean 5 first round draft picks, and cant go to the final four! lmao
theVILLE Wrote:I think pitino won the last Championship at UK. Besides the 98' and that team didnt even need a coach!
Oh and the irony of arguably the best team uk has had in a long time couldnt go to the final four! I mean 5 first round draft picks, and cant go to the final four! lmao

Are you serious? You want to talk about UK not making it to the final four? HA, Louisville, did they even make it out of the first round in the tourney? I forget now because they are nothing special to talk about that's for sure.
theVILLE Wrote:I think pitino won the last Championship at UK. Besides the 98' and that team didnt even need a coach!
Just like Samardo Samuels didn't need a coach considering he was the #2 player in the nation coming out of high school? What did that get him again? Oh yeah, Pitino coached him to undrafted status after his 3rd year of college.
BCF4L Wrote:Just like Samardo Samuels didn't need a coach considering he was the #2 player in the nation coming out of high school? What did that get him again? Oh yeah, Pitino coached him to undrafted status after his 3rd year of college.

Ouch.
BCF4L Wrote:Show me a link where Cal had those final fours removed.

Still waiting on that link?
Benchwarmer Wrote:Still waiting on that link?
Yeah, still waiting. Have been since Cal was hired and was called a cheater by the Tard fans. I'm going to guess that I will never see a link, but what do I know? I'm just a dumb inbred UK fan. :zzz:
BCF4L Wrote:Yeah, still waiting. Have been since Cal was hired and was called a cheater by the Tard fans. I'm going to guess that I will never see a link, but what do I know? I'm just a dumb inbred UK fan. :zzz:

What is it you are trying to get to with theVille regarding the link? The Final Fours were removed from the schools records, correct? Maybe I am missing the point of this argument.
Pages: 1 2