Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 60 years and counting....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since UK last won an outright SEC title and played in the Sugar Bowl.

It has been since 1999 that UK last played on New Year's Day. I think Timmy Ouch was QB.

Joker has his hands full in Lexington this fall.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Since UK last won an outright SEC title and played in the Sugar Bowl.

It has been since 1999 that UK last played on New Year's Day. I think Timmy Ouch was QB.

Joker has his hands full in Lexington this fall.

yes 1999 was against Penn in the Outback Bowl the following year was Cuse with Bonner under QB at the Music City Bowl.

I disagree with you last statement though, Joker does not have his handsful most UK fans only expect us to make a bowl game. Yes, we would love to move forward and I think we will this season. However, we are not like a powerhouse program that expects a New Years Day bowl game if we get one then great if not then yes its disappointing but we still travel in mass no matter what. That is the beauty of being a UK fan.
I'm predicting an SEC championship this year!

Before the season is over, they will be the only school in the SEC who has not been placed on probation by the SEC.
I think you are right neer fan...... UK may not have a snowballs chance in you know where of winning a football championship but hey we are not a football school. Thats whats going to happen when you are in the SEC with Florida, Alabama, LSU, Tennessee and Georgia.
Sadly, I believe its going to be a rough year for us UK football fans.
We are satisfied with a bowl game and that is it. As long as we have a winning season hat is good enough to me. Just can't get the recruits like the rest of the SEC.
Thank GOD football season is almost here. Nine months of UK basketball season is enough to drive any college football fan crazy Smile
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Thank GOD football season is almost here. Nine months of UK basketball season is enough to drive any college football fan crazy Smile

haha agreed :thatsfunn
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:haha agreed :thatsfunn

Don't worry.. UK Basketball fans feel the same way about the football season.
Ballers Wrote:Don't worry.. UK Basketball fans feel the same way about the football season.

Take heart UK fans because basketball season starts Oct 15.