Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2010 NCAA Championship: Kentucky vs Kansas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was just curious who everyone thought would win IF Kentucky and Kansas faced each other last season in the championship game for college basketball. Personally, I was eager to see "talent vs experience."
Of course majority will say Kentucky and all the Louisville, West Virginia, Duke and UNC fans will say Kansas.

IMO, if Kentucky isn't making their jump shot then they don't win. I honestly don't think anyone in the country could have touched the 09-10 UK team when they were making their jump shots.
I can agree with that^.
For a good part of the year I felt that KU was overrated.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Of course majority will say Kentucky and all the Louisville, West Virginia, Duke and UNC fans will say Kansas.

IMO, if Kentucky isn't making there jump shot then they don't win. I honestly don't think anyone in the country could have touched the 09-10 UK team when they were making their jump shots.

This is a very fair assessment. This is my answer as well.
Does everyone here think that talent is more important than experience in the NCAA tournament?
Deathstar 80 Wrote:Does everyone here think that talent is more important than experience in the NCAA tournament?

When you had the talent Kentucky had this past season, then yes, I'd take that talent over experience.

Kentucky could beat you inside and out, but when the jump shots weren't falling this season, we either lost or struggled to win.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:When you had the talent Kentucky had this past season, then yes, I'd take that talent over experience.

Kentucky could beat you inside and out, but when the jump shots weren't falling this season, we either lost or struggled to win.

True
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Of course majority will say Kentucky and all the Louisville, West Virginia, Duke and UNC fans will say Kansas.

IMO, if Kentucky isn't making their jump shot then they don't win. I honestly don't think anyone in the country could have touched the 09-10 UK team when they were making their jump shots.

Where is the thumbs down emoticon??????? I am a Louisville fan and I hate KU.. If KU and Al Queda were playing I'd root for Al Queda.
I think UK would have won. By at least 10. Cousins would just hound Aldrich.
If UK and KU would of met, Kentucky would have won.(if they didnt have the same performace they did againts WV)