Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Dear Pac 10, please send out an invitation to Noisy State too!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They sent one to Utah (great move by the conference AND the program after they accept it), that way, they can actually EARN a shot at a title, instead of playing KHSAA class A teams on their way to going undefeated every year..Have a look at Noisy States 2010 schedule below:
Phelps (h)
Jenkins (h)
Jenkins (h)
Phelps (h)
South Floyd (h)
Phelps (h)
Jenkins (h)
Jenkins (h)
@jenkins (this one is actually circled on their schedule. Seriously)
Phelps (h)
Wheelwright (h-no longer a school)
Wayland (h-again, no longer a school)
PS, get rid of that ridiculous, retina-splitting blue crap on your field too!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:They sent one to Utah (great move by the conference AND the program after they accept it), that way, they can actually EARN a shot at a title, instead of playing KHSAA class A teams on their way to going undefeated every year..Have a look at Noisy States 2010 schedule below:
Phelps (h)
Jenkins (h)
Jenkins (h)
Phelps (h)
South Floyd (h)
Phelps (h)
Jenkins (h)
Jenkins (h)
Phelps (h)

agree.. HAHA :Clap:

but.. I kinda like the blue field lol.
Football is meant to be played on grass. and well I wish UK and BS-U could switch schedules for a year so they would stfu abt how good they are.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:They sent one to Utah (great move by the conference AND the program after they accept it), that way, they can actually EARN a shot at a title, instead of playing KHSAA class A teams on their way to going undefeated every year..Have a look at Noisy States 2010 schedule below:
Phelps (h)
Jenkins (h)
Jenkins (h)
Phelps (h)
South Floyd (h)
Phelps (h)
Jenkins (h)
Jenkins (h)
Phelps (h)

:lmao:
what's wrong with Boise State???
Strikeout King Wrote:what's wrong with Boise State???
They are a 7-5 SEC team.
They are a 9-3 ACC team.
They are an 8-4 Big 10 team.
They are an 8-4 Big 12 team.
They are a 9-3 Big East team.
They are an 8-4 Pac 10 team.
And Ive never seen a 7-5 SEC, 9-3 ACC and Big East or 8-4 Big 10, 12 and Pac 10 team scream for a shot at a national title. Until they get out of that high school football conference and play in a REAL conference, they need to shut up screaming "we deserve a title shot". They dont. They never will. If they go 12-0 in a power conference, then they have a legitimate shot, but moving into the Mountain West Conference (minus Utah) wont get them a shot either. To play the big boys in January, you should play the big boys in August, September, October, November and in December too..
TidesHoss32 Wrote:They are a 7-5 SEC team.
They are a 9-3 ACC team.
They are an 8-4 Big 10 team.
They are an 8-4 Big 12 team.
They are a 9-3 Big East team.
They are an 8-4 Pac 10 team.
And Ive never seen a 7-5 SEC, 9-3 ACC and Big East or 8-4 Big 10, 12 and Pac 10 team scream for a shot at a national title. Until they get out of that high school football conference and play in a REAL conference, they need to shut up screaming "we deserve a title shot". They dont. They never will. If they go 12-0 in a power conference, then they have a legitimate shot, but moving into the Mountain West Conference (minus Utah) wont get them a shot either. To play the big boys in January, you should play the big boys in August, September, October, November and in December too..

i'm a boise state fan but i do agree with you, they need out of the WAC because there gonna go undefeated every year and make the same ole Bowl Game and never will get a title shot, if they move to a more powerful/stronger conference and they go undefeated then yea they do deserve a title shot but until then no they don't!
Strikeout King Wrote:i'm a boise state fan but i do agree with you, they need out of the WAC because there gonna go undefeated every year and make the same ole Bowl Game and never will get a title shot, if they move to a more powerful/stronger conference and they go undefeated then yea they do deserve a title shot but until then no they don't!
Good post bro, and I agree with you...however, if they go 12-0 in the Pac 10, then Ill give them their fair credit..
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Football is meant to be played on grass. and well I wish UK and BS-U could switch schedules for a year so they would stfu abt how good they are.

At least Boise State is not afraid to play people. They opened last year beating Oregon and open this year in DC vs VPLies.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:At least Boise State is not afraid to play people. They opened last year beating Oregon and open this year in DC vs VPLies.

Well when they start playing SEC caliber teams then they can talk about not being afraid. When Boise is good enough to go to florida, LSU, or Alabama and come out without crying then they will be legitimate in my mind. until then they need to sit in their corner and take whatever crappy bowl game they get.
lets play the devils advocate here for a second, you dont see Alabama, USC, Florida, Texas dropping their division 2 throw away game to go play on the smurf turf. are they worried they will end up like OU?

oh right they wont get paid alot of money and they gain nothing by winning but if they lose...
johnnyt Wrote:lets play the devils advocate here for a second, you dont see Alabama, USC, Florida, Texas dropping their division 2 throw away game to go play on the smurf turf. are they worried they will end up like OU?

oh right they wont get paid alot of money and they gain nothing by winning but if they lose...
You dont see Noisy State playing LSU, Auburn, South Carolina, Arkansas, Tennessee, Virginia Tech and Ole Miss in the regular season either, do you? Noisy State would have went 8-4 playing Bama's regular season schedule last year. Then, I dont see them beating Florida (who would have beaten them by 40) or Texas (who would have beaten them by 30) after that.
I'm with ya TideHoss.. The move to the MWC doesn't look nearly as good, now that Utah has decided to move to the Pac-10. I respect the fact that Boise is willing to play anyone out of conference, but their conference schedule is pathetic. It would be nice to see them play good teams week after week and welcome them to "real football."
Sad to say, but Marshall could have been the east's version of Boise State. 15 years ago, both were 1AA teams. Both moved up to 1A at the same time. Both had 1A success. The keys to Marshall's early 1A success was Chad Pennington, Randy Moss, and Byron Leftwich. Then, instead of banking on that success, then Marshall coach Bobby Pruett became infatuated with the idea of calling out West Virginia. Even going as far as having a billboard posted in Morgantown that boasted "We play for championships!!!" Then suddenly, Pruett "retired" and the program was socked with probation. Now, they play in front of 25K for a home game in their 38K seat stadium. Marshall's only sellout has been to WVU in 2007. Since their move to 1A, Marshall has yet to beat a BCS conference opponent.