Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tom Izzo...Stay or Leave?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thoughts?
I think he is as good as gone and we will hear something about it tonight or tomorrow?
If he can somehow convince Lebron to stay in Cleveland then I don't see why he wouldn't leave Michigan State. But if Lebron isn't coming back, then I wouldn't want anything to do with the Cavs job, because the Cavs would be absolutely terrible without Lebron.
I don't know way would anyone want to coach PROS sports. If you tell them to do something they can look at you and tell you to kiss there !@@. I guess some people like that.
I will agree with you when the player makes more than the coach there is going to be a problem.
He needs to stay right where he is at
BlackcatAlum Wrote:If he can somehow convince Lebron to stay in Cleveland then I don't see why he wouldn't leave Michigan State. But if Lebron isn't coming back, then I wouldn't want anything to do with the Cavs job, because the Cavs would be absolutely terrible without Lebron.

He has everything to stay for in michigan st. He is a great college coach and i hope he stays
hope he's leaving.
I believe he's really interested. He may go.
Glad he stayed. He's a terrific college coach even though his brand of basketball is like watching paint dry.