Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK Vs. Ohio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well the game is over ad UK wins 71 -63

this game was horrible and UK played very poorly. Crawford played good along with Bradley but the rest was so so.
Plus i have got to vent... Our offense blows chunks. too much standing around and waiting for someone to do something. makes me sick and Tubby apparently likes it. scoring 60 points a game and struggling to beat Ohio is not the UK team i want to see.
JOE CRAWFORD BABY !!!!!!!!

UK did not quit, they have alot of heart. I give alot of credit to Ohio on their gameplan to stop Rondo. Kentucky did'nt panic, they let the game come to them instead of trying do too much.
"Vincent Vega" Wrote:well the game is over ad UK wins 71 -63

this game was horrible and UK played very poorly. Crawford played good along with Bradley but the rest was so so.
Plus i have got to vent... Our offense blows chunks. too much standing around and waiting for someone to do something. makes me sick and Tubby apparently likes it. scoring 60 points a game and struggling to beat Ohio is not the UK team i want to see.

Big Shocker to see that you're upset about another win....It's better than a loss....If it's not the UK team you want to see then don't watch..It's that simple... Confusedhh:

Ohio is not a bad team, and the way they shot in the 1st half, anybody would have problems putting them away..As far as the poor play in the 2nd half, most of it was because of Rondo's poor play which won't happen often.

At least we won...That's all that matters in the end...to me at least...
I was doubting Kentucky the whole time but im glad the cats kept their composure and came out with s win...I CNAT WAIT FOR THE MORRIS SHOW.!!!!lol
I cant believe Ohio shut Rondo down like that.
Crawford had one of the best games he will have this season.....23 points hell of a game....if he hadnt played the way he did UK would have gotten beat(they were about to anyhow) but congrats 9-3 on the year now
My Complaint is with Sparks playing, he is absolutly horrible this year. Sit him on the bench for a while and maybe he'll start playing the way he can.
I totally agree ukgirl. I think Tubby should play him at the beginning of the game and if he doesnt hit a a couple of shots then set him. He is either on fire or cant do anything.
SO TRUE..i like him but he has stunk of the court as of late...
GREAT WIN!!! TUBBY IS THE MAN!!!!!!!

Drink the blue kool aid

ALL IS WELL
BELEIVE WHAT WE WANT YOU TO BELEIVE
Isn't a win a WIN no matter how it comes?
Kentucky isn't as good as most of us would like them to be. They didn't look very good in their win yesterday, but like one said before a win is a win. I think most of us have concern due to the fact that we see a team that doesn't look capable of going very far in the tourney with their current level of play. It will be very interesting to see how this team responds when Morris comes back. He may be the key to getting this team back to a level that we can all appreciate once again. I sure hope so! I want to see that look in their eyes again!
Sparks looks like he's lost his confidence. I mean, he just appears to be down and out. For a while last night he looked like he was going to be Ohio's leading assist man.
I would really bench Sparks and let him earn a starting position again by busting his but in practice and games. I can take not being on your a game but he's just mentally out of it. His head isn't in the game.

All in all a win is a win and Morris will be back soon.

Thank the lord.
UK played terrible this game, why should this even be a close game? Tubby needs to rethink his strategy.