Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Adams Middle 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
whats your predictions on how the adams middle school will do with out keens and anderson?
Coach Howell should have good solid team this year...good luck to all Floyd Co. teams
Coach Howell always brings competition and I would think this year will be no different. Good Luck Blackcats!
I think that Coach Howell will have these boys ready to play as he always does. If they have the team speed I am hearing from a few players, watch out!!! They could be better than they were last year.
We appreciate the nice comments about our team !
We should be competitive this season. We return three starters on the offensive and defensive line. We did lose some GREAT players off last seasons team but our young kids are anxious to get the chance to shine...
Good luck to all teams in Floyd County and the Big Sandy Conference this season !!
I heard that Adams has added a very good player from Betsy Layne this year. Just wondering if this is true.
Yes... We got a very good athlete !
Who came from Betsy Layne?
I think it was Jarredd Jarrell?
Nice pick up.
Good luck
What about Jordan Ray, he transfered back to pburg, he has great feetwork and good finesse moves...
Looks like Adams may have just reloaded that championship team from last season, Jamie does a great job with his kids and they will not be someone that anyone wants to draw early on in the playoffs this year.
Yea Jamie does a tramendous job with these kids
After looking at the schedule, it seems Adams will play JCMS 8th in the grid. How are both teams looking at this point in the season? Numbers? Skill players? Line size and speed?
Good Luck this season Coach Howell and Blackcats!