Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Twin Towers? UK in the Mix for 7-foot Bhullar Brothers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yahoo! Sports reports that Kentucky has expressed interest in 7-foot brothers, Sim and Tanveer Bhullar.

At 17, Sim is the older brother and is 7-4, 285 pounds. Tanveer, who is 15, is already 7-2, 260 pounds.

Here is an excerpt from the Yahoo! Sports article:

West Virginia has already offered Sim a scholarship. Duke plans to visit him.

Duquesne, Florida State, Kentucky, LSU, Penn State, Pittsburgh, Stanford, Texas, UMass, USC and Washington State have expressed interest in both brothers.

Because Freedman spent eight years as an assistant under John Calipari in college and the pros - "He was my mentor, my coaching idol," Freedman says - some assume Kentucky has the inside track. Freedman just laughs.

"They're going to wind up wherever they want to go," he said. "I know way too many people in basketball to tell a kid where to go... I can't do that. It would be unfair to too many people."

http://www.allkyhoops.com/2010/05/twin-t...-foot.html
Is Tubby our coach again? I don't even have a desire to watch two mongaloids play for UK. Where's George Muresan been since his video with Eminem?
If he is good enough for Huggins then he is good enough for UK in my opinion.
You know they say you can't teach height... but these guys remind me of Jared Carter in the videos I have seen... very limited mobility. That is tough to overcome at the SEC level... but being that tall you know they will go wherever they choose.
Are these brothers kinda like the Ivan brothers????
I don't see Cal wanting two big guys, espcially if they are over 7 foot. There is such a risk in taking guys like that. It would create buzz for the program but we don't need anymore buzz.
Cal knows what he's doing.
I'd like to see this happen
Captain Backdoor Wrote:Are these brothers kinda like the Ivan brothers????

lol, thats a good one
are these real guys and if so where are they
back_in_black Wrote:are these real guys and if so where are they

I believe they are at school in Pennsyvania.
[quote=back_in_black]are these real guys and if so where are the
i hope there real and not clones,lol