Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky Looks Like "Team to Beat" for Michael Chandler
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jerry Meyer of Rivals.com reported last night that Kentucky is in a good position to take another talented recruit out of Rick Pitino's hands at Louisville.

Meyer states that Chandler, who decommitted from Louisville this spring, may very well end up at Kentucky.

Here is an excerpt:

[FONT=&quot]Louisville lost an epic recruiting battle to Kentucky when Marquis Teague, the No. 1-ranked point guard in the 2011 class, turned down Louisville and committed to the Wildcats. History might very well repeat itself in the recruitment of Michael Chandler. The center already decommitted from Louisville earlier this spring, and [/FONT][FONT=&quot]now it looks like Kentucky is the team to beat for his services.[/FONT]

http://www.allkyhoops.com/2010/05/kentuc...t-for.html
That would be great if Kentucky signs him.
He says he's not committing until the Spring, so I wouldn't follow this too closely until then.
Well according to my calendar it is spring. Good enough time to sign.
cougarpride08 Wrote:Well according to my calendar it is spring. Good enough time to sign.

Yeah well I guess you'll have to extend your Spring time till next Spring.
Is this the kid that had grade issues? If so he is a great player and would have an instant impact at any school....Would love to have him at UL