Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Big Sandy Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
who do you think will win it
Because it is one big division instead of large school/small school, you almost have to go with the one of the large schools. It's tough for a school that dresses 25 to compete with a school dressing 40. I know you only put 11 on the field at a time but with a small school it's the same 11 on offense, defense and special teams, plus one injury to a key palyer can devastate a small school.
I just read my post and it looks like I'm whinning about the alignment. I'm not. I very much like it. I think teams get better by playing better competion. The alignment should bring out the best in all of the teams.
the post season will still be broken into big and small div. we just combined for the regular season.
North: Johnson County (8th), Belfry, Paintsville, Betsy Lane, Hazard, Allen.

South: Letcher, Perry, Leslie, Allen Central, Adams, Jenkins, Johnson County (7th)

For there to be a small/big playoff system, there has to be 6 teams in the big school division for the big schools to vote yes... Johnson County (8th), Belfry, Letcher, Perry.. Were four.. Leslie voluteered to be the 5th, and Hazard and Adams were asked, if Magoffin did not play, to be the sixth.. I don't remember how that worked out..

So you take the combined record from your division, and thats how the playoff seeds are determined..
does anyone know how lcc will be this year because i know they lost a lot of 8th graders