Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rumor: Kenny Payne To Fill The Assistant Coaching Spot Left By Rod Strickland
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rumors are circulating now that Kenny Payne will fill the coaching position left by Rod Strickland.
Who is Kenny Payne?
cougarpride08 Wrote:Who is Kenny Payne?

Oregon Assistant...who is a good recruiter....
That is good news. We need a good assistant who can recruit. Don't know that much about the ones we have as far as recruiting abilities.
Another good recruiter and assistant coach for the Wildcats.
Looks like the ball is finally rolling on the Kenny Payne situation. He has been in Lexington this weekend to obviously discuss being the new Kentucky Assistant Basketball Coach. Kenny, a former Louisville Cardinal, also has family in Louisville and I am sure has made this a multipurpose visit.

http://www.nationofblue.com/kenny-payne-...gton-1265/
I have to question, what big time recruits has Payne helped land? I don't know anything about him.
PC_You_Know Wrote:I have to question, what big time recruits has Payne helped land? I don't know anything about him.

you or me both don't know anything about him
Strikeout King Wrote:you or me both don't know anything about him

Why I'm asking is because I can't remember the last time Oregon was a contender, so how good of a recruiter can he be?
PC_You_Know Wrote:Why I'm asking is because I can't remember the last time Oregon was a contender, so how good of a recruiter can he be?

Well Aaron Brooks who is now a star for the Rockets. But thats as good as I know of.