Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 7 on 7 passing at Allen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How did it go today?

Who won? And who lost?
Any news whatsoever? Any surprise teams?
Very good daay of football and the group at Allen really put on a good event and its ashame that more teams didnt participate. The BLES B-team really showed some growing and improvement as the day progressed.
I was told Spencer County won it all, Pike Central came in second, Allen came in third, and I dont know any of the others. Just going by what one of the players told me.
Whats the story with Betsy Layne? Who was helping BLE, they were some unfamiliar coaches there, PERM can you introduce us to the new help at BLE?
It was a great day for football. Outstanding field, excellent competition, and a good turnout of folks to watch.

We appreciate Coach Crisp and his staff allowing us to come down and play. Hopefully, we can make this an annual trip. The people in Prestonsburg were very gracious towards our players, parents and coaches.

I would highly recommend this tournament to anyone for next year. Very organized, ran on time, and the officiating was very fair.

Good luck to Allen, Betsy Layne, and Pike Central in their upcoming seasons! Thanks again.

Coach Bass - Spencer County Middle
The only changes on the BLE staff for the upcoming season will be with the assistants. Coach Griffith was on the field yesterday, who was the head coach last year. Coach Stevens and Jarrell will be the new assistants this year with the departure of coaches Wise, Spencer, and Hamilton. The team that BLE fielded yesterday was the B-Team primarily consisting of 6th graders. The upper classmen decided to play a B-Ball tourn. in Tenn. yesterday.
Stevens and Jarrell are two good ones. Basketball Tourney!!!!

Football is the only sport!!!!!

hahahahaha
I agree, and who would choose a weekend in pigeon forge over a saturday in allen? LOL