Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Eloy Vargas to UK?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On the weekly whispers it says that eloy vargas back in the SEC? and hes ready to decide, but he got delayed on air flight so he was not able to announce his decision.

Note that UK is the only SEC school hes considering

On the other hand this would be a greatly needed pick up for UK considering hes a highly touted 4* 6-11 prospect.
What Class is he?
I hope he does come to UK we need to get some size in here for this year.
CardinalAlum Wrote:What Class is he?

I searched for him on scout.com, but couldn't find him from the 2010 class to the 2013 class.
search on ESPN and RIVALS
He was in the 2008 class. He played 1 year at Florida, past season at Miami-Dade JUCO.
He'd really fill the huge hole UK has.
the#1Balla Wrote:search on ESPN and RIVALS

I just found him on espn.com and rivals.com. He's 6'11" tall, weighs 225 lbs, and is from Miami, Florida. To my understanding, he's from Junior College.

On rivals.com: He's a 4* center. Here's the link.

On espn.com: He's a power forward with a grade of 95. I would assume that this grade would be equal to a 4* grade on other basketball recruiting websites. Here's the link.

His college choices other than Kentucky are Arizona and St. Anselm (:confused: I don't know exactly where St. Anselm is. When I clicked the link for St. Anselm, it took me to an Alabama recruiting page). This paragraph is all according to rivals.com.
Deathstar 80 Wrote:I just found him on espn.com and rivals.com. He's 6'11" tall, weighs 225 lbs, and is from Miami, Florida. To my understanding, he's from Junior College.

On rivals.com: He's a 4* center. Here's the link.

On espn.com: He's a power forward with a grade of 95. I would assume that this grade would be equal to a 4* grade on other basketball recruiting websites. Here's the link.

His college choices other than Kentucky are Arizona and St. Anselm (:confused: I don't know exactly where St. Anselm is. When I clicked the link for St. Anselm, it took me to an Alabama recruiting page). This paragraph is all according to rivals.com.

He was the #26 player in the 2008 class.
PC_You_Know Wrote:He was the #26 player in the 2008 class.

Thanks! Smile
Vargas would be a huge get if Terrence did not get to come.
I wouldnt count on Jones coming..
Bring him and jones
Jerry Meyer of Rivals says that UK is the favorite to land Vargas.