Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Goodman Ranks UK No. 18 in Early 2010-11 Rankings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jeff Goodman of FoxSports.com has released an early pre-season top 25 for college basketball.

He currently has Kentucky ranked No. 18 and lists Louisville as a team to watch.

Goodman has Washington at No. 8 and explained on Twitter that the reasoning is the assumption that Terrence Jones will stay with his commitment to the Huskies.

http://www.allkyhoops.com/2010/05/goodma...10-11.html
about right
18 to start the season and i see us moving up as we get better as the year goes on.
Anywhere from 15-20 sounds about right for the young team Calipari will have.
i have a question....why does this guy always do his top 25, couple months after the season has ended with possible recurits still to commit???
Strikeout King Wrote:i have a question....why does this guy always do his top 25, couple months after the season has ended with possible recurits still to commit???

Im sure he will change it a few more times before the season starts I never really look into preseason polls because its really pointless when you have a bunch of new kids coming in.
CardinalAlum Wrote:Im sure he will change it a few more times before the season starts I never really look into preseason polls because its really pointless when you have a bunch of new kids coming in.

i was wondering why he does this.........
Strikeout King Wrote:i was wondering why he does this.........

I cant really give you an answer on that, But maybe its to give us fans something to talk about until the seasons starts.
CardinalAlum Wrote:I cant really give you an answer on that, But maybe its to give us fans something to talk about until the seasons starts.

Could be...
I think that 13-15 is a little more reasonable but hey this is okay. It just means that UK has some room to impress people and develop.
Strikeout King Wrote:i have a question....why does this guy always do his top 25, couple months after the season has ended with possible recurits still to commit???

I would think it's because people want to know a pre-season top 25 months before the season starts or even right after a season ends. This is just a guess, though.
IMO we will stay in the 10 to 20 range all year