Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Chad Ford releases Mock Draft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I cannot view it because I am not an ESPN insider, but if someone that was could post where the UK players are projected that would be nice. Big Grin
lwc Wrote:I cannot view it because I am not an ESPN insider, but if someone that was could post where the UK players are projected that would be nice. Big Grin

The one I was looking at had Wall, Cousins, Orton, Patterson, and Bledsoe all going in the top 16. Wall was at #1, Cousins was #4, Orton was #10, and Patterson was #14 and Bledsoe was #16.
Thanks.
ORTON ive saisd it all along he was going to be the surpirse
How does orton go ahead of patterson? I see orton pulling a randolph morris and being a nobody.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:How does orton go ahead of patterson? I see orton pulling a randolph morris and being a nobody.

That's what I was thinking. I don't see Orton going in the 1st round but that's what the last mock draft I saw had them going.
Wildcats11 Wrote:That's what I was thinking. I don't see Orton going in the 1st round but that's what the last mock draft I saw had them going.

I see him getting drafted first round. But i just dont see him doing anything after that,
I think that the only reason a player like Orton is going so high is purely his size and potential. I think that the scout drool over what he CAN become. But he has such a long way to go. Those learning years are going to have to come in the NBA instead of the college system.
theVILLE Wrote:ORTON ive saisd it all along he was going to be the surpirse

I've said this for a while and nobody has yet to see the light. Orton will be a better pro player than Cousins, mark it down.
Aslan Wrote:I've said this for a while and nobody has yet to see the light. Orton will be a better pro player than Cousins, mark it down.

:thatsfunn

Can I have some of what you are smoking???
Wildcats11 Wrote::thatsfunn

Smoking isn't healthy, and he can have his opinion, he doesn't have to be using drugs to believe different than you.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Smoking isn't healthy, and he can have his opinion, he doesn't have to be using drugs to believe different than you.

Saying Orton will be better NBA player than Cousins indicates that he is smoking something or reallllllly..... I'd rather not say. :Thumbs:
Orton will be a fine NBA player but it will take him time. I think that he will be fine.
i cant believe he is going ahead of Patterson,maybe if PPat knows that, maybe he comes back,but i doubt it...
Aslan Wrote:I've said this for a while and nobody has yet to see the light. Orton will be a better pro player than Cousins, mark it down.

wtf man, we agree on something...COusins will be the best pro player out of this UK class besides wall
Wildcats11 Wrote:Saying Orton will be better NBA player than Cousins indicates that he is smoking something or reallllllly..... I'd rather not say. :Thumbs:

Well see.
Wildcats11 Wrote::thatsfunn

It's just an opinion bro.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Smoking isn't healthy, and he can have his opinion, he doesn't have to be using drugs to believe different than you.

Ty.
theVILLE Wrote:wtf man, we agree on something...COusins will be the best pro player out of this UK class besides wall

How are you'll agreeing? lol he is saying that Orton will be better then Cousins, and your saying Cousin will be the best besides wall.

Im a diehard Bledsoe fan so I say Bledsoe will be the best pro-player and I think PPat will have a good pro career with all he can do. I personally think Cousins will have the worst pro career out of this group of UK kids. I hope im wrong tho. I hope all of them turn out to become all-stars. GO Big Blue show the NBA how we do it! :rockon:
I hope and think they will all have successful careers
I also believe Orton will be better just cause he is more athletic than cousins. Cousins has just bullied everyone around his whole cause he is so much bigger. I've already toldu friends the same thing. Ortons
orton imo shouldnt get drafted he averages 4 points a game

Yea, no offense Aslan but I gotta disagree..

Orton doesn't have the mentality that Cousins has.. Cousins
has this "killer instinct" about him and I think IMO is ready for the NBA right now. Orton has a way to go, but don't get me wrong I think he can be a good add-on to the right team.. Maybe OKC or Bucks..

IDK how all these ESPN guys can sit there and say that Wall will prob go to the Nets because if anyone at all knows about the draft and how it works, it's not written in stone that they will get the first pick, plus they already have a good guard with Williams.. Don't know why they would want another..
Ballers Wrote:IDK how all these ESPN guys can sit there and say that Wall will prob go to the Nets because if anyone at all knows about the draft and how it works, it's not written in stone that they will get the first pick, plus they already have a good guard with Williams.. Don't know why they would want another..

Good guard? Williams? LOL!

The best guard they have isnt Williams, it's Courtney Lee from WKU! If they
get the first pick, they take Wall. He'll be the first pick by most teams available in the lottery.
As far as the Orton vs Cousins debate...

I believe Cousins will make the bigger impact to start their careers. Orton needs to learn to be more aggressive on the offensive end. Cousins is the better offensive player, Orton the better defensive player.

I think they both end up with pretty solid careers, if they improve like they are capable of doing...
Ballers Wrote:Yea, no offense Aslan but I gotta disagree..

Orton doesn't have the mentality that Cousins has.. Cousins
has this "killer instinct" about him and I think IMO is ready for the NBA right now. Orton has a way to go, but don't get me wrong I think he can be a good add-on to the right team.. Maybe OKC or Bucks..

IDK how all these ESPN guys can sit there and say that Wall will prob go to the Nets because if anyone at all knows about the draft and how it works, it's not written in stone that they will get the first pick, plus they already have a good guard with Williams.. Don't know why they would want another..

T-Will only averaged 20 minutes a game and plays more of the foward position than guard. Devin Harris is the best guard on the team, he averaged 17 and 7. He's the guy that hit that crazy half court shot last year. If they draft Wall the Nets will have 3 good guards(Wall, Lee, Harris). I'm assuming they would trade Harris or Lee after drafting Wall.
Aslan Wrote:T-Will only averaged 20 minutes a game and plays more of the foward position than guard. Devin Harris is the best guard on the team, he averaged 17 and 7. He's the guy that hit that crazy half court shot last year. If they draft Wall the Nets will have 3 good guards(Wall, Lee, Harris). I'm assuming they would trade Harris or Lee after drafting Wall.

**** Harris is who I meant.. idk why I get him and williams from jazz confused.. Prolly cause they both are on terrible teams.
Ballers Wrote:**** Harris is who I meant.. idk why I get him and williams from jazz confused.. Prolly cause they both are on terrible teams.

The Jazz aren't a bad team...can't say the same for the Nets haha.
Yeah I got you.. But call me a hater but I have never been fond of Jazz at all.. Idk why.
I get all the hype over John Wall, I really do.. Loved him.. But if I was a team owner or had any say so in a team.. I wouldn't be picking John Wall.. I'd be going after Cousins.. I think he did way more for UK then John Wall, and his numbers don't lie.
Ballers Wrote:I get all the hype over John Wall, I really do.. Loved him.. But if I was a team owner or had any say so in a team.. I wouldn't be picking John Wall.. I'd be going after Cousins.. I think he did way more for UK then John Wall, and his numbers don't lie.

LOL! Great reason why you don't have any say!

I loved watching them both... but Wall is better
SportzAnimal Wrote:LOL! Great reason why you don't have any say!

I loved watching them both... but Wall is better

Wonder who would win one on one.. Hmm.. tough one.
Who had most points, rebounds, blocks, double-doubles.. hmm..
Who hit the game buzzer beater in the SEC championship game to put UK back on the map?...

Cousins...

Sit down.
Pages: 1 2