Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville starting 5 next season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Seriously, leave all jokes aside! Who would you start
Assume coleman gets elgible

I say
Jennings/goode/dieng
Swopshire/Dieng/buckles
coleman/kuric/buckles
Knolwes/marra/kuric
Siva/Justice

Doesnt look to awful bad to me...We will not contend for a championship or anything this season, but i thing we can contend to get to the sweet 16 maybe lol...I like our team right now, with samuels we really would really surprised people! I like the recruits we have right now in coleman who is athletic and can score, dieng and his defense,and justice and his work ethic! Siva will be ok, swopshire who really could surprise alot of people with his potential to be top player...Hopefully knowles can have a big senior season
Are you serious??? You people are out of control....Justice will never leave the bench for the Cardinals. Get real!
You're in the minority believing that.
I honestly believe that Louisville is NIT bound next season at best and will finish 8th or below in the Big East..gonna be a rough season for Little Ricky and the boys..
It's going to be a tough season for the Cards.

I do look forward to seeing Elisha play though!
superfreak Wrote:Are you serious??? You people are out of control....Justice will never leave the bench for the Cardinals. Get real!

Based on what?

Pitino and his coaching staff is in love with Elisha and his work ethic and style of play. He'll come right off the bench when Siva comes out.

Just wait and see.
Ii LOOKED FORWARD TO HIM PLAYING ALSO!! GO BIG RED!!!!!
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Based on what?

Pitino and his coaching staff is in love with Elisha and his work ethic and style of play. He'll come right off the bench when Siva comes out.

Just wait and see.

Idk about that, But i do believe he will get playing time and in a few years may even be a starter.
I mean i am a die hard card fan...Who is going to play over justice NEXT season....Siva and that is it...There isnt another PG on the roster! Louisville has several guards just not PG's....EJ will see his time on th court this season
theVILLE Wrote:I mean i am a die hard card fan...Who is going to play over justice NEXT season....Siva and that is it...There isnt another PG on the roster! Louisville has several guards just not PG's....EJ will see his time on th court this season

:thatsfunn

Russ Smith is a PG and is coming in this season. From the highlights I've watched, Russ is twice the player Justice is and IMO Justice will be 3rd PG on the team and will see very limited minutes. How many PG'S can you name in the big east that are under 5'9 that get legimate minutes??? :please:
Siva, Kuric, Knowles, Swopshire, and Jennings.
I dont know if Elisha will ever get to a starter point but I truely think that he get significant playing time. Anyways, I liek that lineup but I think that Louisville will have a struggle next in their first season in the Yum center. The overall recruiting class will catch up with them after a little while.
Russ smith as well...Pitino said that he liked his work ethic and if the game was on the line he wanted the ball in his hands and he would win the game...Sound pretty impressive to me
theVILLE Wrote:Russ smith as well...Pitino said that he liked his work ethic and if the game was on the line he wanted the ball in his hands and he would win the game...Sound pretty impressive to me

Since last season was the best shooting team he has ever had, is this year the most clutch team he will ever have???? :biggrin:
T.J., swopshire, kuric, knowles, and siva will start imo and Justice will have a shot at playing time if he can beat out Russ Smith which isn't going to happen. Justice was a good highschool pg but to say he will be able to play against the big dogs in the big east is just stupid. To all the card fans if justice does play big minutes for you guys then good luck in the n.i.t.
Wildcats11 Wrote:Since last season was the best shooting team he has ever had, is this year the most clutch team he will ever have???? :biggrin:

where was they the best shooting team?
catsfan4ever Wrote:T.J., swopshire, kuric, knowles, and siva will start imo and Justice will have a shot at playing time if he can beat out Russ Smith which isn't going to happen. Justice was a good highschool pg but to say he will be able to play against the big dogs in the big east is just stupid. To all the card fans if justice does play big minutes for you guys then good luck in the n.i.t.

Maybe in the nit lol
Wildcats11 Wrote:Since last season was the best shooting team he has ever had, is this year the most clutch team he will ever have???? :biggrin:

WRONG!!! This years team will be the most athletic.:eyeroll:
catsfan4ever Wrote:WRONG!!! This years team will be the most athletic.:eyeroll:

they will be athletic
theVILLE Wrote:where was they the best shooting team?

Pitino said in a interview before the season started last year that this the 09-10 team was his best shooting team ever. The 08-09 was his best defensive team ever I believe. :biggrin: So I was just wondering if this year will be his most clutch team ever???
Wildcats11 Wrote:Pitino said in a interview before the season started last year that this the 09-10 team was his best shooting team ever. The 08-09 was his best defensive team ever I believe. :biggrin: So I was just wondering if this year will be his most clutch team ever???

that 08-09 team was very good defensive team
theVILLE Wrote:they will be athletic

haha NO:thatsfunn
theVILLE Wrote:that 08-09 team was very good defensive team

You're missing the point. Every year Pitino says his team "is the best shooting, rebounding, defensive, or best something team ever." The question I was asking was "Will this be the best clutch team ever, or maybe the most athletic team ever." I know he will say its the best something team ever, so I was just curious what this team would be??? Any ideas??? :biggrin:
Coleman will not be eligible and it's already been reported by Jody Demling that he will be going to a prep school next year, so move along with another athletic person... Yea, that's right, Snoopshire... NOT... How is Jennings going to score, he's not... I do believe that Buckles will be much improved along with Dang or Dieng or Drank whatever his name is.... I just don't see how they are going to be more improved than last year when they are loosing Samuels, Smith and Sosa
Navajo4life Wrote:Coleman will not be eligible and it's already been reported by Jody Demling that he will be going to a prep school next year, so move along with another athletic person... Yea, that's right, Snoopshire... NOT... How is Jennings going to score, he's not... I do believe that Buckles will be much improved along with Dang or Dieng or Drank whatever his name is.... I just don't see how they are going to be more improved than last year when they are loosing Samuels, Smith and Sosa

Well put my friend!! :biggrin:
Navajo4life Wrote:Coleman will not be eligible and it's already been reported by Jody Demling that he will be going to a prep school next year, so move along with another athletic person... Yea, that's right, Snoopshire... NOT... How is Jennings going to score, he's not... I do believe that Buckles will be much improved along with Dang or Dieng or Drank whatever his name is.... I just don't see how they are going to be more improved than last year when they are loosing Samuels, Smith and Sosa

He has to take summer school...He will get elgible..show a link to where he isnt getting elgible
you all have know idea or clue what Elisha Justice is capable of or you dont know what coach pitino will do in this upcoming season...pitino said elisha was great and they love his work ethic and his love for the game you all dont know whats going to happen or how many mins a player will get are you all the coach no.....
NightHawk Wrote:you all have know idea or clue what Elisha Justice is capable of or you dont know what coach pitino will do in this upcoming season...pitino said elisha was great and they love his work ethic and his love for the game you all dont know whats going to happen or how many mins a player will get are you all the coach no.....

Justice is a 5'8 guard with very limited athletic ability. What makes you think he is going to emerge as a superstar. Is it because you're from eastern kentucky and never see talent outside of that end of the state? If so, then you thinking this is completely understandable. If you aren't then you have no idea what it takes to be a D1 PG in the big east. But thanks for your input. Confusedhh:
Sad.
Wildcats11 Wrote:Justice is a 5'8 guard with very limited athletic ability. What makes you think he is going to emerge as a superstar. Is it because you're from eastern kentucky and never see talent outside of that end of the state? If so, then you thinking this is completely understandable. If you aren't then you have no idea what it takes to be a D1 PG in the big east. But thanks for your input. Confusedhh:

I'm going to assume not too much since WVU's were average at best and they took down the Wildcats. Maybe we should see what it takes to play PG in the ACC since the national champ came from that conference.
Pages: 1 2 3